What's new

Noob Saibot Tournament Variation Combo Thread

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Question regarding his b3 1+3 KB. The move list says it activates when the opponent is stand blocking. I dont really understand what they mean by this? If they stand block wont the attack just get blocked? It is not like the 1+3 is unblockable. Can someone clarify what they mean by this?
b3 1+3 is a first hit low.

D. R.

Noob
So after the mb teleport you immediately dash then do the 113 string but the first 1 whiffs? I cant try it at the moment but just want to be sure i understand your description for later.
Correct. You literally input ff+1 (first jab whiffs) and Noob will scoot forward allowing the combo to work on every character.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
So after the mb teleport you immediately dash then do the 113 string but the first 1 whiffs? I cant try it at the moment but just want to be sure i understand your description for later.
I think he means cancel your dash with 1 . Youll get the timing when u do it

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Wot your guys damage after sickle port? Im gettin mid 30% for 2 bars (first day in practice sorry if im way behind lol)

insignis

Noob
Today I met 2 saibot players who were doing a consistent 113-du-1(whiffs)13-113-bf2 for 41%
I went to the lab and couldn't figure out how to connect the second 113

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Correct. You literally input ff+1 (first jab whiffs) and Noob will scoot forward allowing the combo to work on every character.
You can actually get this combo without dashing. Right after you recover from the amplified teleslam immediately input 1,1,3. The first 1 whiffs, but the rest connects. I don't know what's easier to do, but I had a much easier tonight connecting the 1 (whiff) 1,3 by not input ff1.

Matix218

Get over here!
DR i am having trouble consistently getting the timing of the dash into the (1)13 in the middle. Is there a timing trick? To reduce dropping i have just been doing 113xx mb tele, b1 1+3, bf1 to get the restand but it leaves around 8% on the table vs. your combo. If you have any timing trick to consistently whiff that 1st 1 after the dash that would be great. Thanks

Hitoshura

Head Cage
DR i am having trouble consistently getting the timing of the dash into the (1)13 in the middle. Is there a timing trick? To reduce dropping i have just been doing 113xx mb tele, b1 1+3, bf1 to get the restand but it leaves around 8% on the table vs. your combo. If you have any timing trick to consistently whiff that 1st 1 after the dash that would be great. Thanks
You don't need to dash in. After the amp teleslam recovers I immediately do 1,1,3 and the 1 still whiffs while the 1,3 connects.

Today I met 2 saibot players who were doing a consistent 113-du-1(whiffs)13-113-bf2 for 41%
I went to the lab and couldn't figure out how to connect the second 113
Good lord a 2nd 113? Noob just might have some of the highest damage in this game. Funny how that's the opposite of what he was sold as.

I haven't been able to get a BF2 after the second 113, only a DB4 for 399.59 damage. There's micro dash before the first 113. This one is pretty consistent. You'll know if your micro dash was too far if the first 1 connects rather than whiffs:

I have been able to do a full dash before the 113 so the 1 doesn't whiff but the B1+3 still connects for 403.17 damage. This one is somewhat consistent. The tricky part is the timing of the 113 so that the 3 doesn't whiff:

The timing of the second combo may be too iffy to become a bnb. It's nice to that Noob cracks 40% damage for one bar though LOL. With practice I think the first combo can be a bnb.

GFAnBi

GunFrame & AirdashDB Developer
For the second combo you don't even need to dash, holding forward after MB teleport feels easier to me

edit: this is on the outdated PC version (without day1 hotfix). Idk if that matters though

Last edited:

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Original post updated with midscreen and corner combos. The 1 bar corner combo list is rather long. Sorry for the essay of combos. I just wanted to list all the combos that were given to me and the ones I found. They range from easier to advanced combos. Hope y'all enjoy.

I will be adding 2 bar corner combos, fatal blow corner combos, anti-air combos and Krushing Blow combos to the list within the next few days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't been able to get a BF2 after the second 113, only a DB4 for 399.59 damage. There's micro dash before the first 113. This one is pretty consistent. You'll know if your micro dash was too far if the first 1 connects rather than whiffs:

Do you need to perform a micro dash? His 1,1,3 x amp telslam, 1 (whiff), 1,3 > b1, 1+3 x teleslam combo Was originally thought to need a micro dash, too; however, you can just input the 1,1,3 string as soon as amp teleslam recover and the first 1 always wiffs while the second 1 connects. I'm trying to do it in the lab, but the third 1,1,3 string does not connect.

Last edited:

zHawken

Would you settle for me sausage?
Question regarding his b3 1+3 KB. The move list says it activates when the opponent is stand blocking. I dont really understand what they mean by this? If they stand block wont the attack just get blocked? It is not like the 1+3 is unblockable. Can someone clarify what they mean by this?
They have to be stand blocking for the b3

Original post updated with midscreen and corner combos. The 1 bar corner combo list is rather long. Sorry for the essay of combos. I just wanted to list all the combos that were given to me and the ones I found. They range from easier to advanced combos. Hope y'all enjoy.

I will be adding 2 bar corner combos, fatal blow corner combos, anti-air combos and Krushing Blow combos to the list within the next few days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you need to perform a micro dash? His 1,1,3 x amp telslam, 1 (whiff), 1,3 > b1, 1+3 x teleslam combo Was originally thought to need a micro dash, too; however, you can just input the 1,1,3 string as soon as amp teleslam recover and the first 1 always wiffs while the second 1 connects. I'm trying to do it in the lab, but the third 1,1,3 string does not connect.
I haven't been able to connect the third 1,1,3 without the microdash either, if it is possible I think it's more consistent with the microdash.

xKMMx

Banned
Been getting this one pretty consistently on people that have me cornered late in matches.
B3 KB, B1(1+3), amp tele S4xxDB4, B1(1+3), Fatal Blow
61 percent

Got one dude super salty with that one cause he had me backed up and had a huge life lead in round 3. Hit him with that for the win.

Dante

Noob
I find 113 ex tele, 113 (no whiff), b11+3 to work for a notworthit amount of extra dmg, BUT. Chars like scarlet (maybe all females?) cant be normally comboed by micro dash (1)13, b11+3 so there