What's new

Nobody commented anything on Sonya yet, that's how wanted by fans she is. Subzy has 100+ comments

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Never fails. New mk game is announced. People complain hard af before the game even launches. Sad
Most people didn't want her, and that goes as far back as the game's announcement.

Besides most people are generally very happy with what they saw at the reveal, like me, and most threads are positive, but that doesn't mean we can't expect some negative feedback. It's impossible to please everyone completely.

Also this is a forum, where people discuss things. Don't see the issue with it.

Crimea

Noob
"NOBODY COMMENTED ANYTHING ON SONYA YET, THAT'S HOW WANTED BY FANS SHE IS. SUBZY HAS 100+ COMMENTS"

And poor Raiden then, zero threads and zero comments...

I couldn't care less about some of the characters and I'm pretty sure there won't be some of my favorites in this game. But it doesn't mean I will go to shit on the other characters threads.

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Boo hoo. There's a character I didn't want on the roster.

NRS had an opportunity to get Ronda Rousey to do voice acting for a character and Sonya is the perfect pick. It's for publicity so the game gets even more exposure. More exposure = more sales. More sales = more DLC in the future and more funding for upcoming games.

No roster will ever be perfect, especially with all you entitled cry babies. I saw some idiot suggest Sub Zero and Scorpion sit this game out, for fuck's sake. Thank Geras NRS doesn't listen to everything you "fans" say.

After seeing capable players showcase the game, I couldn't be more excited. NRS outdid themselves. I don't care who makes the roster. Ermac could be left out and I'll still find 20 characters I'd like to play, if not more.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Boo hoo. There's a character I didn't want on the roster.

NRS had an opportunity to get Ronda Rousey to do voice acting for a character and Sonya is the perfect pick. It's for publicity so the game gets even more exposure. More exposure = more sales. More sales = more DLC in the future and more funding for upcoming games.

No roster will ever be perfect, especially with all you entitled cry babies. I saw some idiot suggest Sub Zero and Scorpion sit this game out, for fuck's sake. Thank Geras NRS doesn't listen to everything you "fans" say.

After seeing capable players showcase the game, I couldn't be more excited. NRS outdid themselves. I don't care who makes the roster. Ermac could be left out and I'll still find 20 characters I'd like to play, if not more.
this .... I love Mileena (my favorite MK char), but , if happens to her to be out of this game, I can still pick up among the very diverse and varied roster, another favorite and or interesting character of mine, to play, enjoy and have fun with the game , so nobody has true and valuable reasons to be an overreaction drama queen regarding this lol ! .... Sonya always had interesting gameplay in these new MK games (speaking about MK9 and MKX only) .... and the few a saw her MK 11 gameplay, she is very cool, very agressive and dangerous character .... she is part of the MK lore and was very important in MKX story, so, she still has a part in MK 11 story continuation ..... there is no way to have her out of this game, and that's ok to me

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
It’s unfair to compare how many people are talking about Sub-Zero to Sonya, he’s one of the poster boys. If it was one of the 3D jobbers that apprently are so great now, nobody would be talking about them either sooooooo

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
It’s unfair to compare how many people are talking about Sub-Zero to Sonya, he’s one of the poster boys. If it was one of the 3D jobbers that apprently are so great now, nobody would be talking about them either sooooooo
I don't know, look at how hype people are for Skarlet. I'm not going to lie: I didn't expect this much hype for her either, but that goes to show much hype can an unexpected character generate.

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I don't know, look ay how hype people are for Skarlet. I'm not going to lie: I didn't expect this much hype for her either, but that goes to show much hype can an expected character generate.
That’s true, Scarlet already had fans from 9 thought which helps

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
That’s true, Scarlet already had fans from 9 thought which helps
Fujin seems to have fans also though! Same with Havik and Reiko.

Besides a lot of 2D era cast was missing from MK9 as well: Nightwolf, Smoke, Rain, Noob Saibot, Jade and my boy Shang Tsung are those that ccome to mind.