What's new

No more Guest Characters into the MK World Please!

The opinion of this forum do not matter compared to the actual balance sheets at NRS. Guest characters move units, so you're getting guest characters. End of discussion. Best we can hope for is that they fit ok and are well made.

Eh. Your 3D era dork of choice isn't going to make as much money as a guest character. That's all there is to it. The topic is a dead horse.

I think that NRS should be given some credit though. Regardless of whether or not you agree with their inclusion, all of the guest characters have fit the Mortal Kombat aesthetic and have been very fun to play.

I'd also like to mention that I'm not knocking anyone's 3D era dork of choice. We all have one.

Dairou boiiiiis.

trufenix

bye felicia
I just can't see why you'd want NRS to not work on a guest character they want or have ideas for, just so some turd holster like Darrius or Meat can only ever get by people who accidentally get them on random select.

Skedar70

Noob
I disagree. Bring in the guest characters. NRS has done a fantastic job adding guest characters in their games specially in mortal kombat. Freddy, Kratos, Jason, Predator, Alien and specially the TMNT have all been implemented excellently in their games.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Scorpion and Subzero should stop being in every game! They're just included to be put on the cover and sell to casuals! They just want teh money!!!!11

Gerchap

Noob
I wouldn't mind seeing some of them return, however a decent portion of characters on that list are dead currently.

Hsu Hao-Very much dead MK X comics, Scorpion punched a hole through his head literally...lol

Havik-Also dead, MK X comic Scorpion ripped off his head delivered it to Netherrealm/Hell and then Quan-Chi stomped it lol

Shinnok-Not dead but Raiden pretty much dismembered him at the moment, he lost his head lol

Quan Chi-Very much dead as Scorpion killed him in MK X taking off his head.

Boraicho-Possibly dead by Shinnok's hand but we didn't see a 100% confirmation that he's dead dead, and Raiden said something about "you know not of his power Shinnok" so I would say he could come back at some point but he did get badly hurt by Shinnok.

Dairou-Unknown currently, hopefully alive some where.

Zombie Mileena cus she’s dead -Dead, and probably will come back at some point but I doubt MK 11 though you never know...

Nitara-I wouldn't mind her coming back.

Kenshi-He's been in MK alot of late, if he's not back in MK 11 he'll be back in the future I'm sure.

Drahmin-Could come back but not sure fans want him enough.

Hotaru-Similar to Drahmin. Not sure if the demand would be enough for him to return.

Ashrah-I'm all for her coming back honestly.

Don't forget Kira, she had a small fanbase.

Kobra-who's also dead lol killed by Erron Black

Mavado-Also dead killed by Cassie and Jacqui in the MK X comics.

And Shujinko if Cassie's ending is canon, dead.
Zombie Quan Chi and zombie Mileena like the same context they is with Liu Kang in MKD

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I think they have all been done well enough. .. plus them selling by far the best out of all the dlc means the guests are funding the others so its kind of a needed thing to get more of the MK peeps...so that guest that will be in KP1 is what will determine if we get a KP2. ..

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I like Jason.. especially Unstoppable Jason.. fuck the haters, i don't care.. i love him since early 90s..

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
I just can't see why you'd want NRS to not work on a guest character they want or have ideas for, just so some turd holster like Darrius or Meat can only ever get by people who accidentally get them on random select.
Lol @ turd holster.