What's new

No more Guest Characters into the MK World Please!

Gerchap

Noob
Having so many characters to pick from there’s no valid reason for guest characters, they have nothing to do with the story line and the only reason is to increase sales bringing a different client base to their franchise.

I would totally get every single DLC if they bring old characters I’d rather they brought these back and see the evolution as characters over the years.

Hsu Hao
Havik
Shinnok
Quan Chi
Boraicho
Dairou
Zombie Mileena cus she’s dead
Nitara
Kenshi
Drahmin
Hotaru
Ashrah

Anyway is just my opinion and we all have the right to have one

Blade4693

VIVIVI
It would probably be better to just go ahead and accept the fact that NRS games are going to have guest characters whether you like them or not. I see your point but every NRS game has had a guest, MK11 will be no different.

MK9 - Kratos & Freddy

Injustice - Scorpion

MKX - Jason, Leatherface, Predator, Alien

Injustice 2 - Raiden, Sub-Zero, Hellboy, TMNT

MK11 - Is definitely going to have a guest.

Gerchap

Noob
I'm not a fan of guest characters. But I've accepted that they are inevitable, because they sell well.

So yeah... nothing we can do about it.
I'm not a fan of guest characters. But I've accepted that they are inevitable, because they sell well.

Yeah nothing we can do it is exactly how you point it out. It’s business and what sell it’s what it is.

Gerchap

Noob

It would probably be better to just go ahead and accept the fact that NRS games are going to have guest characters whether you like them or not. I see your point but every NRS game has had a guest, MK11 will be no different.

MK9 - Kratos & Freddy

Injustice - Scorpion

MKX - Jason, Leatherface, Predator, Alien

Injustice 2 - Raiden, Sub-Zero, Hellboy, TMNT

MK11 - Is definitely going to have a guest.
True that

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Nah man I'm big on guest characters provided they fit the horror/kung-fu/Sci fi theme.

Guest characters also traditionally sell well soooo don't be surprised when Spawn drops first season lol.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Really another shitty asshole? If you don’t like it then stay the fuck out. Simple as that, we all have the right to post whatever we want and it has been a nice debate in within the site. Trust me I have a perfect knowledge about business as that’s what I do for a living so gtfo
You have a right to post anything within the rules, just like people here have the right to judge your threads within the rules. And clearly you have no idea how gaming industry works if you make such nonsense threads. Topic title says it all. Also the idea you know better…. that's fun.

Gerchap

Noob
You have a right to post anything within the rules, just like people here have the right to judge your threads within the rules. And clearly you have no idea how gaming industry works if you make such nonsense threads. Topic title says it all. Also the idea you know better…. that's fun.
Dude CHANCES FOR BOON TO READ THIS IS ZERO! I didn’t do it for noon to read it and take notes. I did it to bring traffic to the site and have a healthy debate, so far there are a few that think like me we were just contemplating the facts. Anyway stay in topic

Really another shitty asshole? If you don’t like it then stay the fuck out. Simple as that, we all have the right to post whatever we want and it has been a nice debate in within the site. Trust me I have a perfect knowledge about business as that’s what I do for a living so gtfo
You have perfect knowledge of business yet you made this thread, really makes me think

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
MK9 handled the guests far better than MKX imo because 1 or 2 guests are fine while 4 of them is too much, especially considering MKX had 33 characters in it instead of something like 45+.

That being said, horror guests got a little bit stale and I would much rather have video game guests than horror ones. I really don't see how Michael Myers and Pennywise would fit in a fighting game.

Gerchap

Noob
You have perfect knowledge of business yet you made this thread, really makes me think
I’m it gonna start telling people what I do in a forum. Enjoy yourself if you don’t like the topic then don’t even click on it. There’s plenty of room for everyone and plenty to read so keep on moving

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think they're okay, but they shouldn't be that many. Like 2 is a good number, not to mention that new characters also take away classic character's spots.

Cassie's not new anymore XD

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I wouldn't mind seeing some of them return, however a decent portion of characters on that list are dead currently.

Hsu Hao-Very much dead MK X comics, Scorpion punched a hole through his head literally...lol

Havik-Also dead, MK X comic Scorpion ripped off his head delivered it to Netherrealm/Hell and then Quan-Chi stomped it lol

Shinnok-Not dead but Raiden pretty much dismembered him at the moment, he lost his head lol

Quan Chi-Very much dead as Scorpion killed him in MK X taking off his head.

Boraicho-Possibly dead by Shinnok's hand but we didn't see a 100% confirmation that he's dead dead, and Raiden said something about "you know not of his power Shinnok" so I would say he could come back at some point but he did get badly hurt by Shinnok.

Dairou-Unknown currently, hopefully alive some where.

Zombie Mileena cus she’s dead -Dead, and probably will come back at some point but I doubt MK 11 though you never know...

Nitara-I wouldn't mind her coming back.

Kenshi-He's been in MK alot of late, if he's not back in MK 11 he'll be back in the future I'm sure.

Drahmin-Could come back but not sure fans want him enough.

Hotaru-Similar to Drahmin. Not sure if the demand would be enough for him to return.

Ashrah-I'm all for her coming back honestly.

Don't forget Kira, she had a small fanbase.

Kobra-who's also dead lol killed by Erron Black

Mavado-Also dead killed by Cassie and Jacqui in the MK X comics.

And Shujinko if Cassie's ending is canon, dead.