What's new

No Kombat Kast this week! (Kotal Kahn tease)

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Hoping to see his Sun Ray and Sun God Choke among his Universals with War God represented in his new normals/strings and throw in Blood God Totems as a variant selectable move.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I don't mind if not every character gets a gameplay breakdown. That still leaves some stuff for us to discover ourselves. However, I do believe that if they don't get a full breakdown, they should still get a gameplay trailer.
I kind of do. It's shitty that they take so long to reveal characters and then don't even show thier moves. On top of it the beta will only sport a handful of characters (7-8) and players who like Johnny/Cassie/Noob/Erron ECT won't be able to see their moves or test them out till April 23rd.
It would be nice if they handed a reveal or two to IGN and K&M to do in depth breakdowns of thier moveset and style.

Kotal Khan is one of the best MK characters since MK3.... BOOM.. I said it!!!!
Oh I agree. The designs of new fighters after MK3 have been hit or miss.

Kotal was a home run. The moment I saw him in MKX I knew he'd be an instant classic MK character. Much like Raiden, Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Liu Kang, I feel he's gonna be around for a long time.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Ferra Torr was by far my favorite newcomer. I was disappointed to see how poorly they were received though
You’ve got to be kidding me. The worst character hands down. Along with D’Vorah , Erron and Kotal Kahn.
Tbh every newcomer except Takeda and Cassie was shit, but Ferra/Torr takes the cake