What's new

No Kombat Kast this week! (Kotal Kahn tease)

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
I had high hopes things were about to ramp up after last weeks craziness.

It's strange as hell how they reveal things. "Look at this kano and dvorah picture. Dope right? Cool here's a johnny cage trailer and kombat kast."

Like at this rate i think it's safe to assume if theres a render before gameplay then you wont see the character for a while. Shit's weird. Most games would be practically done revealing the roster by now. I keep getting this feeling they are behind. Hopefully the stress test will have a bunch of gameplay drop

Shame about no KK this week but I've been waiting for Kotal Kahn gameplay since the leak confirmed him so no biggie.

Here's hoping Kollector, Dvorah and Erron follow after his Kast.

KRYS9984

Noob
I'm surprised there isn't a Kombat Kast this week considering that the stress test starts in a couple days; they could have devoted a small segment to provide some more in-depth information and hit some key factors that were not addressed (in previous streams and in the FAQ). This is definitely a missed opportunity for them to touch base with the community / public before it goes live.

On another note, looking forward to seeing the Osh Tekk Warrior (and perhaps another character) at the upcoming Kombat Kast. We're getting close to launch so hopefully they get things rolling and the missing pieces of the puzzle (remaining characters, pre-set variations, etc...) start to fall in place.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Fuck yes, my sun boi is next week

They likely doing a double kast with erron black next week.

Looks like they are saving jacqui with jax (Again lul.)

Like this if you want to see a different Stage featured on the next Kombat Kast!!!!!

I'm going to avoid the three we see every week the first month the game is out. Unless the Bird is a Stage Animality!!!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
ON

YOUR

KNEES
This did it.

I’m in now.

I wanted to push him to the back of my mind so the anticipation wouldn’t kill me, but damn it’s hitting now.

I was a day 0 Kotal in X, I knew he was gonna be one of my series-long mains from the moment I laid eyes on him, I was even the person that did his character discussion thread. I put hours into this character.

And I’m ready to put in even more.

Goro may be dead, but I have Kotal and Jacqui back, 2/3 mains ain’t bad. This is gonna be a great fucking game for me.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
Why arent they showing their preorder character Shao Kahn? He should have been shown in detail already. Who the hell are we even preordering? We only have a name and a render lol. Honestly, this entire reveal road has been very strange and underwhelming.
I expect shao to be one of the last revealed but i agree the reveals been weird as hell. They might even save kollector and cet for the shao kahn reveal/trailer who knows

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
All good, I won't bitch about it. I can wait, KK I didn't use in MKX but he looks cool.