What's new

No Kombat Kast this week! (Kotal Kahn tease)

Lun

proud TERF!
Oh, oh, I wanna give my review of the MKX characters too!

MY FAVORITES:
D'Vorah - Make room Baraka and Reptile: finally, a real monster! She goes with the classic evil motherhood theme (think Zerg Queen), and she's the more monster looking of all the MK characters. I have a soft spot for monster characters and dangerous girls, so she's becoming one of my top MK characters of all time.
Kotal Kahn - Apart from monster girls, another thing I love is muscular tribal dudes. I mean, I like T. Hawk the most in Street Fighter. So of course I'm going to love Kotal Kahn. Bonus point for the bird headpiece as birds are the best. But I must admit his design technically isn't too original. Who cares, he's one of my favorite tropes!
Erron Black - Would you guess it: yet another thing I love is cowboys. There's only one thing that bothers me a lot about Erron: his story or lack thereof. Couldn't NRS spend five minutes to give him a coherent background?

ACCEPTABLE:
Cassie - The reason I like her is because I ship Johnny+Sonya. I kinda wish she wasn't just Sonya's body with Johnny's personality, however. That makes her seem more like she's a Pokemon fusion of those characters rather than their daughter.
Ferra/Torr - A character with a lot of potential, but somehow I feel she would be better in a medieval fantasy or a post-apocalyptic game, rather than in the Outworld.

UNACCEPTABLE:
Kung Jin - Who?
Jacqui - I was unsure about wether to put her into the acceptable list or unacceptable list. She's a character that leaves me completely emotionless: I have no reason to dislike her but I also have no reason to like her either. I feel like if she had an actual personality and a creative gameplay/design gimmick, I might like her. Also, who is her mom anyway?
Takeda - Oh yes the whips are cool. But his personality is really meh and his background too. Kids coming outta nowhere in the plot when there was no hint they should be in the story. If he was Scorpion's kid who survived the massacre, at least he'd have a reason to be in the story.

Is the joke that this picture is CLEARLY Kotal and youre sarcastically saying its Rain? Cause wtf is that even? These jokes being made on Kotals threads are just blatant disrespect to the people making these very valid speculations and enjoying themselves pre-release. This is condescending and elitist and I cant see why only people who directly insult or swear are taken action against. This is provocative enough to be uncalled for.
Holy shit. Are you okay?

The picture people say is Rain, DOES appear to be Rain from my perspective. This looks nothing like that. Same goes fro the Liu model. People STILL making this joke are cucks, its clear we were correct whether Rain is playable or not. Kotal will not be wearing purple outside of shader options and hes confirmed not 1 foot shorter with a new face and Liu Kang gear. Keep your attemtps at sarcasm to yourself and stay in that cramped, pathetic, unfunny lane of yours.

Holy shit. Are you okay?

And to stay on topic:
ON YOUR KNEES.
I wonder why so many top players left this place?
Probably because tools like you are around.