What's new

General/Other No Changes Confirmed

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
NW needed something. This is saddening

also lmfao at anyone saying NW needs nerfs. . .i don't even
Yeah, the lack of NW knowledge is a little disheartening.

I feel like I should make a video on how to beat NW, so I can just post it instead of explained the weaknesses the characters has.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
NW needed something. This is saddening

also lmfao at anyone saying NW needs nerfs. . .i don't even

I would have been happy with fixes.

The "look both ways" glitch that happens when Nightwing gets crossed up in staff stance makes ambiguous cross ups more ambiguous than they already are.

Anything would have given me some confidence in the idea that NRS is listening to my subcommunity.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
HE HAD GLITCHES THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

HIS WAKEUP ESCRIMA FURY GLITCHES OUT AGAINST SOME CHARACTERS AND WHIFFS ON HIT.

ON. HIT.

No NW player is like "HE NEEDS BUFFS UP HIS WELL DEFINED BOOTY BUTT CHEECKS" we want him to be fixed. Make staff spin not whiff against some characters. Make sure escrima fury doesn't glitch out on wake up.

Buffs are nice yes but fix his glitches please.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
THANK YOU BASED GAWD.

#unpopularopinion

I might have some outlandish things to say about my character, but at least people have seen me play to say, "no, you're wrong - you just suck at X and Y." So when I'm "downplaying" - people can reference what it is I'm doing wrong, or they can agree with me.

You swear Nightwing is amazing and that you wreck shit in casuals yet no one in this sub-community has seen you play. The only thing this sub-community knows about you is that you went 0-2 at Summer Jam to a "random Superman" and Relaxed State's Cyborg after you were in here posting about how you were going to make Top 8.

I'm well aware that this makes me an asshole, but I'm really, really tired of people up playing and not performing.

This must be what WonderChef feels like when Tom Brady posts "Shazam is amazing" threads.

Cosmic_Castaway

Flying Grayson
I might have some outlandish things to say about my character, but at least people have seen me play to say, "no, you're wrong - you just suck at X and Y." So when I'm "downplaying" - people can reference what it is I'm doing wrong, or they can agree with me.

You swear Nightwing is amazing and that you wreck shit in casuals yet no one in this sub-community has seen you play. The only thing this sub-community knows about you is that you went 0-2 at Summer Jam to a "random Superman" and Relaxed State's Cyborg after you were in here posting about how you were going to make Top 8.

I'm well aware that this makes me an asshole, but I'm really, really tired of people up playing and not performing.

This must be what WonderChef feels like when Tom Brady posts "Shazam is amazing" threads.

I was just glad that he wasn't getting nerfed. >.>

And there's a reason I stopped talking about myself so much. Because I realize that I suck (which is why I went 0-2) and I need to improve my game. So, sorry if you took it the wrong way.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Actually, disregard my above post. I'll let the discussion continue as long as it doesn't get filled with flame wars I just had to clean up, since LEGEND did raise a point about the lack of changes for Nightwing being vital info to know.

Don't add to my workload, guys. All I'm gonna say.

NightwingDayZero - I took the liberty of editing your first two posts a smidge, if you don't mind. Trying to keep any potential flame wars turned away from threads.