What's new

NIOH Official Discussion Thread (PS4)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Has there been any info on PvP release? PvP in these types of games are the main reason I play and grind/farm. So at the moment I don't know what to even farm because we don't know what's good in PvP yet.

Steven_a

Light Bringer
Literally everyone and their grandma are wearing that red armor set in NG+ just cuz it's divine. But hey, I'm not gonna complains cuz free divine fragments.

Also my Tsurugi +2 has an attack of 1023 :^)

Espio

Kokomo
I bought this yesterday after work, haven't gotten to put it on yet. I'm surprised for a game that seems to have sold so well and is hard to get your hands on seems like it wasn't covered much or at least not in outlets I usually check out in comparison to usual games. How long did it take some of you to clear it first time through?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I bought this yesterday after work, haven't gotten to put it on yet. I'm surprised for a game that seems to have sold so well and is hard to get your hands on seems like it wasn't covered much or at least not in outlets I usually check out in comparison to usual games. How long did it take some of you to clear it first time through?
People just need to download it. Plus you can do the PS4 share thing with a friend so essentially you get all games half off, lol

Steven_a

Light Bringer
About 45-50 hours for me on my first playthrough. I did a bit of grinding here and there so it might take you less than that.