Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Coco Forever King

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • GGA Dizzy

Votes: 18 17.6%

• Total voters

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
BLAAAAAAAAKE! GamerBlake90 = nicest mother fucker ever. Always is willing to help it with anything and is awesome to talk to and play mk with. I wana meets you in person and share a dr pepper. <3 love you buddy.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
BLAAAAAAAAKE! GamerBlake90 = nicest mother fucker ever. Always is willing to help it with anything and is awesome to talk to and play mk with. I wana meets you in person and share a dr pepper. <3 love you buddy.
Aw, stop it, I become unbearable to be around when I'm shrouded in competitive fury. Everyone knows that. :p

Anyway, I haven't met everyone on the list yet, but I have to say that daddydab32ho Denzell and Maxter were pleasures to meet and chat with.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Aw, stop it, I become unbearable to be around when I'm shrouded in competitive fury. Everyone knows that. :p

Anyway, I haven't met everyone on the list yet, but I have to say that daddydab32ho Denzell and Maxter were pleasures to meet and chat with.
Ive been around worse, hell youve never seen me when im in rage mode lmao. Broke my door one time...lol Only problem with you is your more stubborn than a teenage female.

LolingOctopus

Modest and humble genitalia destroyer
k-frog hands down.

What he does for the Canadian MK community is insane. Sure he jumps a lot, but he's one dedicated player! He actually inspired me to become better overall (as in MK and a better man)

ps: I voted Maxter :3