• Coco Forever King

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • GGA Dizzy

Votes: 18 17.6%

• Total voters

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Indeed... UK and GR MK scenes= bros.
By the way, SVB did actually happen, but it was a complete and utter failure, MK wasnt there so I didnt go. But it was like.... the mother of all tournament flops.

We all dodged a bullet I think!

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
By the way, SVB did actually happen, but it was a complete and utter failure, MK wasnt there so I didnt go. But it was like.... the mother of all tournament flops.

We all dodged a bullet I think!
I m thinking of saving money for WGC, if MK makes it. There is also another really big tourney in Feb, i just cant remember in which country. From what i ve heard it ll be the biggest tourney ever. MLG style.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I m thinking of saving money for WGC, if MK makes it. There is also another really big tourney in Feb, i just cant remember in which country. From what i ve heard it ll be the biggest tourney ever. MLG style.
Me and Jake are going to France for WGC anyhow, because we're going for Street Fighter x Tekken, and some friends of ours are going for Soul Calibur. MK hasn't made the roster of games :(

I won't be able to go to that tourney in Feb, I won;t have the money, it's my last year of uni so I'm basically skint, only going to WGC because it's really cheap lol.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Me and Jake are going to France for WGC anyhow, because we're going for Street Fighter x Tekken, and some friends of ours are going for Soul Calibur. MK hasn't made the roster of games :(

I won't be able to go to that tourney in Feb, I won;t have the money, it's my last year of uni so I'm basically skint, only going to WGC because it's really cheap lol.
No MK at WGC ? Damn... Well, it cant be helped you remember what happened back in Feb right ? Lets hope MK gets any other chances in the future.

CYracks

Command Grabber
Gamerblake calls bitches, bitches all the time. I've never heard Dizzy mutter one insult.(Sorry Maxter you're brown) This is 10-0 Dizzy