Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Coco Forever King

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • GGA Dizzy

Votes: 18 17.6%

• Total voters

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Yeah where's Espio, they are like the nicest person always trying to keep everything civil and giving people the benefit of the doubt.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I've yet to actually meet someone in the community who wasn't nice.

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
Brownie

he gave rides to like 50 people at Anaheim and almost didn't end up competing because his car died ;_;

bless that man's heart
I missed out on a whole day of casuals because I muscled through traffic to pick up pig, then 2 hours later to pick up starcharger, then I drove you guys pretty much everywhere Sunday. Brownie can suck it! Jk brownies awesome

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
This thread has degenerated into a group hug. I like.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I missed out on a whole day of casuals because I muscled through traffic to pick up pig, then 2 hours later to pick up starcharger, then I drove you guys pretty much everywhere Sunday. Brownie can suck it! Jk brownies awesome
You get second place then. Always listening to my crazy pie-in-the-sky schemes and what not ;_;

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'm winning this poll? Seriously? :eek:

DEEEEEEEYUUUUUM. :cool:

I mean, I'm a salty motherfucker who is emo as Hell, you'd think I'd lose this poll miserably.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Man @gamerblake thanks my brotha my brotha my Brothaaaaa(squeaky voice on the last brotha) appreciate the nomination this is soooo hard but I would have to say... Gamerblake piggy man, egp tyrant, cap ex, wound cowboy :)... Pboard reo etc man i I've all you guys Lolz Soo y'all can hold dat....
Fuck you I'm nice too! Lol