What's new

[NEWS] Ultimate Hunter, Predator, Tremor, Tanya, and Jason join Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
LIU KANG FREAKING CONFIRMED AS BOSS BATTLE
He killed my hype for the game.
Like he shaved off 1%, unless he has a beard. Then I will like him.

And I don't like Predator either. He's really ugly. Baraka I could stand, but him Nah.
I personally wanted Spawn.

Happy for all of you though

n9195v

Noob
Jason is the one I'm waiting for. Never was a fan of Tanya and Tremor. Always found them lame. I mean like he's literally a palette swap that has been swapped so many times that his color is brown. Anyway I'm sure NRS will make them fun good characters.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Good crikey...Anyone who says Jason and Predator aren't cool need to be taken out back and beaten with dead otters. The walkup with the hockey mask and machete...the camo phase in...there's really no possible cooler guests.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I'm glad to see the final roster finally, albeit inadvertently. Tremor looks neat, and it's nice to see Tanya back.

My biggest take away from this however, is that I hope more DLC is planned down the line. MKX will sell gangbusters with these guest characters, so I do hope more DLC is in the pipeline. No guest characters, just more classics. I find it hard to believe that Netherrealm would give certain characters brand new character models, only for them to be story mode NPCs.

You can bet your biddy that there's a market for a "MKX season 2" where characters like Baraka, Rain, Cyrax and Sektor return. Heck, you could make a DLC event called "Rise of the Tekujin" where you return the cyborgs; maybe add a new faction for multiplayer.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Martian Manhunter in 2013. :DOGE
Hope so.

Fujin and Tanya were high contenders for MK9 and almost made it in.

I bet my ass that both were at the beginning contenders for the Kombat Pack until the silly Tremor uproar.

Tanya over Fujin off course because its Eds sister.

Well i guess the game MK: Special Forces has a huge fanbase :DOGE

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Who or what dafuq is Tremor? Also Kraken reptile? Huh? Pharaoh Ermac, get hype. Vampires mileena get hype.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I can't see them stop at 5 after Injustice had 6 and now that games are having more DLC then ever I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with 7-8 DLC characters in total.