What's new

[NEWS] Ultimate Hunter, Predator, Tremor, Tanya, and Jason join Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack

kaseyk

Noob
congrats to @Vak Phoenix tanya is coming :p and bravo to nrs these characters look fantastic model wise .

also i appreciate the fact they are giving full info on what the kombat pack offers ahead of the games release so myself and everyone else whos is buying it know what we are paying for .

thank you nrs

edit : only thing that would make this info better would be dates for each pack or even estimated dates .

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Wow..I'm stunned. Where to start on my thoughts.

1. I was so wrong guessing Reiko and fujin. Tanya and tremor is a surprise. I thought all those tremor petitioners were crazy. Turns out they didn't need to petition, he was in all along. Never seen Tanya, I didn't play the awful MK games. She's like a girl scorpion or something?

2. Carl weathers as Jax? So that Dillon rumor was kinda sorta almost half true. I love Carl Weathers so hell why not?!

3. Finally Liu Kang confirmed. Does his mean we can troll the Baraka forums?

4. Classic Kano skin? Does that mean we get OG bald Kano in the white fit?!

I...what? Well played?

I can get hype for everyone but Tanya (and flat out admit I was wrong about Carl, even as a skin). I'm hoping they can make tanya cool, but the redesign just screams "Meh". Here's hoping the gameplay can change my mind.

But fuck that predator and tremor (who looks great?). Wow

I'm pretty 50/50 about this. Well, actually, the pros are outweighing the cons, but I'm trying to take Predator seriously and just can't because of comically large his helmet is.

For real though, HOLY SHIT, TREMOR/LIU KANG CONFIRMED/CARL WEATHERS AS JAX :eek:

Immortal

Blind justice....
Tremor looks interesting, Predator obviously too. Tanya is kinda hmm i don't like that Cleopatra vibe + man like body (hopefully its just an early version of the model + she gets some awesome skins) but hey maybe it's just me. Anyway gg NRS.