What's new

[NEWS] Ultimate Hunter, Predator, Tremor, Tanya, and Jason join Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack

They once knew how to do female characters. But apparently they forgot how to do it.
It's pretty obvious that Tanya's model is far from finished. I mean she doesn't even have her dark skin. The other female characters look fantastic so I don't know what you mean by they "forgot" how to do female characters. I mean...

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
Despite 4 characters I was really pulling for not being in as of yet, this is much better news than I ever expected about the roster. So. MUCH. HYPE.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
I'm impressed. 7 pages in...and I'm still posting before "who will you main" conversations hit the forum again.

kantboy-2

Ripper
OF COURSE they're doing a season 2, just to sell A TON more. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if they do 1 guest and 3 more klassic fighters.

BLACK DRAGON just got better. :joker:

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm going to have a very difficult time deciding on a main. I seriously can't make up my mind at the moment. Ugh...

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I'm going to have a very difficult time deciding on a main. I seriously can't make up my mind at the moment. Ugh...
You have time. They are still working on these characters and may take a couple months or so to roll them out.

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Just not a fan of guest characters, let alone two in one dlc pack. Hopefully there is an option to buy Tanya and Tremor separately and it works like MK9 so I won't have to fight guest characters if I don't buy them. I purposely did not download Freddy even though I could have for free. :cool: