What's new

[NEWS] Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack and New Kombatants featuring Jason Voorhees and More!

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
So? 8 DLC characters all together?
The Kombat Pack will include access to four playable characters still in development, including horror icon from the Friday the 13th films, Jason Voorhees, as well as two Klassic Mortal Kombat Kombatants and another special guest character.

"We'd love to show you jason, but we cant right now. We have some really exciting things coming up that we cant wait to show off though."
no im not saying he should, im saying it's friday the 13, i need my intake of this shit. on todays date or else the feeling wont be the same.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Its okay math is hard.... Where did you get 8 from lol its 4. 2 Klassics and 2 guest characters, one is jason so only 3 left
I just misread it as 4 characters, including two guest and two classic. Like 4 plus 2 guest and 2 classic.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Jason Voorhees, lame. Shinnok is cool though. Why does NRS have to up-charge so much? a DLC you have to pay for. They already make the DLC's before launch, bet there will be more than 4 we'll have to pay for. I'm in no hurry for this. And why doesn't Goro live anymore? ^.^

They make far more than enough money off the actual sale of the game, they are just rubbing it in our faces with this "pay an extra game for 4 or 6 characters we already had before the game was released" shit.
I like how this is mostly just wrong... It may be the same price as always for the characters alone the pack adds 5 skin packs... They did not show Jason yet because he is not done... Guess what is though... The game which was submitted last week...
If you don't know how a game studio works please do not make comments like you do...
Do you know that game sales and dlc sales are differently accounted for and budgeted... Do you know that the first year of sales often just goes to pay off the development and stuff... Dlc sales can often be a quicker turn around to make more dlc... But whatever Gen Outrage knows everything I forgot...