What's new

Question New Years Resolution Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament and Why?

Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament

• Tom Brady

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • Reo

Votes: 53 37.3%
  • CD JR

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Maxter

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Pig Of The Hut

Votes: 60 42.3%
  • Detroitballn

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • GGA 16 bit

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • FOREVER KING

• Perfect Legend

Votes: 41 28.9%
  • MIT

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • DJT

• EGP TYRANT

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • Curbolicous

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Death

Votes: 20 14.1%

• Total voters
I want to vrs two people

Death in a Sonya mirror because he's Canadian and talks his Sonya up. Not really that much but I want to face him face 2 face.

And Jimmypotato in a potato mirror!!!!

And I want to meet @Squeeker101 in person and sow him how relentless Mofuzz is

Hey MoFuzz !! Merry Christmas buddy!!!

gdf

Noob
The people I chose are because they have it coming. However some of the guys I don't want to fight are King, and Tyrant. It's hard to hate them.

yea but some people want me taken out directly anger and due to highly doses of sodium chloride related events
you'd think alot of ppl would want to body me because i talk trash like there's no tomorrow since i got on this site lmao, i've argued with so many ppl i can't even remember and i talk hella trash at tournaments lmao. I've even been called "the most disrespectful mk player" by Tom Brady and GGA 16 Bit before haha.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
you'd think alot of ppl would want to body me because i talk trash like there's no tomorrow since i got on this site lmao, i've argued with so many ppl i can't even remember and i talk hella trash at tournaments lmao. I've even been called "the most disrespectful mk player" by Tom Brady and GGA 16 Bit before haha.
you're cool imo. just speak your mind man lol

but if i ever saw you at a tourney, i'd gun for you too lol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
haha thanks, i speak my mind all the time. Ppl know i never hold anything back, screw that secretive stuff, i'm loud and proud haha.
im the same way man. we speak our minds and we get called "rude" or "disrespectful" lol. o well, truth hurts, right?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I want REO.

Not so much destroyed because I know I'd barely escape with my life if I even managed to win to begin with, but rather because if If I ever do well enough in a tournament to get to the top, I don't want to do it without having faced the absolute best.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
to be real... i want all of GGA because i have lost to three of em lol.. also i want cdjr, cd, reo and and other people i have lost to such as vegeta 818 and online tony from my very first offline tournament lolz i dont care HOLD DAT!!!! oh and anyone else who doesnt think im good, those are the ones i truly want to beat!!!! trust me i remember who i lose to and i dont forget.. i even wanted a salty runback against MILKY SIYUATION when he had beaten me before pre-patch mk and i finally had gotten that like 6 months ago lol.. oh and michaelangelo too... this time foreal, HOLD DAT!!!!!!

p.s sorry if i had forgotten to mention any of you, im pretty sure we'll meet and ill beat you....