What's new

Question New Years Resolution Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament and Why?

Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament

• Tom Brady

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • Reo

Votes: 53 37.3%
  • CD JR

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Maxter

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Pig Of The Hut

Votes: 60 42.3%
  • Detroitballn

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • GGA 16 bit

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • FOREVER KING

• Perfect Legend

Votes: 41 28.9%
  • MIT

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • DJT

• EGP TYRANT

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • Curbolicous

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Death

Votes: 20 14.1%

• Total voters
NeoRussell. He has eliminated me from 2 events. Evo and mlg columbus. It is personal. I respect you as a player, but i am ready. I am coming for YOU sir. Next time we play, i will win, or i will quit mk (in a tournament setting)
Haha. I welcome the challenge. Come at me brah!! On a side note, it was nice meeting you in 2012.

NeoRussell

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lol no one can beat REO that's why everyone is pointing a shotgun at pigshi :eek:

I didn't vote but Curbo needs to stop being so lame with Kabal. His Kabal got bodied by Denzell Sub-Zero and his Kabal got bodied again at NEC. Stick with the shades of Johnny Cage Curbo, seriously! <3

Curbo needs that comeback, so far gdlk Sonic Fox holds that title of legit teenage prodigy child. Ooh

Muffin Muggers was NOT an option in the poll! :mad:
well the idea is who would you if you could

Pig of the Hut. So that it would be ME as Kenshi of the world!!! Haha!

Seriously though anyone that's either won a major or top 8 from evo....wait....I've done that :D

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Because LBSH, if a Baraka beat Pigshi that would be the hypest moment of MK9 ever

(Neeeeevvvvvveeeerrrr going to happen though lol)
Pretty sure I'd never live it down

I can see myself at work , doing a speech when I'm 60 and some douche stands up and says "yo this bitch got hammered by Baraka" mind u I'd be making this speech at work at a company party, regardless it would live on forever

Do it :p

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Pretty sure I'd never live it down

I can see myself at work , doing a speech when I'm 60 and some douche stands up and says "yo this bitch got hammered by Baraka" mind u I'd be making this speech at work at a company party, regardless it would live on forever

Do it :p
You would never live it down from anyone, including me.

But I dont know if I can make any majors this year because of school+basketball so it may be an empty threat.

I vote Pig, only a very little amounts of salt. Because I had fun.

but I blew my chance to beat him when he still mained Cyber-SubZero lol.

if only I wasn't also playing a trash character, and knew how to deal with dive kicks.

I went to that tournament, expecting zero cyber-subs. So I had zero-cyber sub experience lol.

didn't even know you could low poke his parry. until tourney match haha.

Now he's Kenshi. And my only answer for that is a scubby Noob saibot in my pocket. My Skarlet isn't consistent enough yet.

Pig Of The Hut

I vote Pig, only a very little amounts of salt. Because I had fun.

but I blew my chance to beat him when he still mained Cyber-SubZero lol.

if only I wasn't also playing a trash character, and knew how to deal with dive kicks.

I went to that tournament, expecting zero cyber-subs. So I had zero-cyber sub experience lol.

didn't even know you could low poke his parry. until tourney match haha.

Now he's Kenshi. And my only answer for that is a scubby Noob saibot in my pocket. My Skarlet isn't consistent enough yet.
its so weird to remember those days

i mained csz that dark 1 month period at 2 locals. (got beat by ermac and lao) :(

its so weird to remember those days

i mained csz that dark 1 month period at 2 locals. (got beat by ermac and lao) :(
awww, you had that lao match though. you dashed in on a lao with less than 2% hp. And didn't expect a wake up lol. He had no choice but to wake up!

oh well that's the past, I'm sure after that you never did that again lol. that's what tournies are all about making mistakes, then never again.

Pig Of The Hut

awww, you had that lao match though. you dashed in on a lao with less than 2% hp. And didn't expect a wake up lol. He had no choice but to wake up!

oh well that's the past, I'm sure after that you never did that again lol. that's what tournies are all about making mistakes, then never again.
i went in for dash in parry to blow up spin, this tourney was post patch i didnt know they took it out :(

Death. Nothing against the guy and nothing personal at all, but because he's the vocal ring leader of the anti Kenshi brigade and plays Sonya. Match up aside, that has always blown my mind.

Edit: Addendum so it doesn't look like I'm trying to bait more TYM "drammy" which is the last thing this joint needs: Pretty much any tournament level player who uses a character arguably in the top 5 and definitely in the top 10 who yells about Kenshi.