What's new

Question New Years Resolution Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament and Why?

Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament

• Tom Brady

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • Reo

Votes: 53 37.3%
  • CD JR

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Maxter

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Pig Of The Hut

Votes: 60 42.3%
  • Detroitballn

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • GGA 16 bit

Votes: 32 22.5%
  • FOREVER KING

• Perfect Legend

Votes: 41 28.9%
  • MIT

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • DJT

• EGP TYRANT

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • Curbolicous

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Death

Votes: 20 14.1%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I ask this question because I've been told by the leader of GGA that GGA at Frosty Faustings wants nothing more than to "BODY" me more than REO, Perfect Legend, CD Jr, etc. I understand why GGA wants this because of my history vs their best players in tourney (21-3 against GGA in tourney) but who are your goals for 2013 to take out behind the knees?

Your votes are private but pubicily posting your answer is HIGHLY encouraged

Can vote multiple

Following in the xmas spirit and to use as a New Years Resolution Which MK9 tourney player would you Love to DESTROY in a Tournament and Why?

Attachments

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Man i really want forever king in this poll and tyrant, any way to make it happen?

replace foxy w forever king

if you can
My suggestion would be to replace one of the choices with "Other (Name the player and explain why)." A poll can only accept a maximum of twelve choices. Shall I?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
This one is easy for me. I need a runback with GGA 16 Bit

He beat me at SCR 2011 in grand finals, and he knocked me out of MLG: Dallas, making top 8.

I don't want a money match either. Tournament!

I voted MITDJT and Krayzie. Nothing personal, just some salty runbacks from Dallas. Damn them. ;)

EDIT: I can't add in this vote now, but a runback against Tom Brady from D-town Beatdown would do wonders also.
Hopefully we get to play sometime next year for sure.

Pig Of The Hut

Man i voted foxy and it turned into Forever King. Now king is gonna think i hate him. Gahhhhhh.
lol

This one is easy for me. I need a runback with GGA 16 Bit

He beat me at SCR 2011 in grand finals, and he knocked me out of MLG: Dallas, making top 8.

I don't want a money match either. Tournament!

Hopefully we get to play sometime next year for sure.
Thats tight

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Pig is #1. The Holy Grail for a Kitana loyalist.

I would also like to beat all of the EVO 2012 top 8. So left are CD Jr, Pig, and MIT.

Most importantly I want to beat the 5 members of the team that bodied me at Final Round's 5 vs 5. 3 are down and only Jr and Maxter remain.

Pig Of The Hut

Pig is #1. The Holy Grail for a Kitana loyalist.

I would also like to beat all of the EVO 2012 top 8. So left are CD Jr, Pig, and MIT.

Most importantly I want to beat the 5 members of the team that bodied me at Final Round's 5 vs 5. 3 are down and only Jr and Maxter remain.
Should have picked me to be on your team last year and should probably pick me to be on your team this year. That cd thing would have never happened and slips would still have his dignity

I got snubbed for this and evo usa vs eu

Mannnnnnnnn

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Tie for 2nd is between REO and CDjr simply because I and everyone else would love to have a win on them.

#1 is Pig of the Hut. Nothing personal at all it would just mean I've come a very long way from Raleigh. Since Pig is the best player I've played (and worst stomping I've endured) he is the highest hurdle I currently have to measure my own progress as a player by.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Tom Brady Ever since I started competitive play I wanted to get Brady. He was the first top player I knew at the start of MK9.

Pig Of The Hut 8-2 matchup? My god man, if I ever won that my jimmies would be unrustled for an eternity.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
lol. Majority wants Pig.

If I went to tournament, I'd love to destroy PL. Only so I can piss off the Smoke community by saying Lao-Smoke is a 5-5 MU. <3

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Pig Of The Hut because we have never faced in tournament... and i dont like him being so confident in the Kabal match up... he must fear him like the rest :p
also 16 bit.. cus of how poor i played vs him at anaheim