What's new

New World Order X Podcast: Episode 1 - Consider the Crying‏ Part 1 and 2

Who are these several other players? We all know you're talking about yourself. The difference between me and you is that you complained about not being universally considered a top 10 player because you had to play bad matchups. I'm complaining about something broken that everyone else can see. If you actually bothered to read my post, I don't complain about bad matchups. I have to play sinestro-lex, but that matchup is just really difficult, not so much broken. I realize I have to deal w that by not switching but i accept that, I'm not going around asking for extra props for losing bad matchups. Sorry that people are giving me sympathy for seeing how stupid that match is when you want your mk9 ego stroked
It's not me that made the point about you complaining, you'll take it up with the person who stated it.

I also am not just talking about me, many players were blown up for losing some pretty bad mu's. I don't care if someone considers me not a top 10 MK9 player, I don't give a shit who considers me the worst player to ever live. I complained about being accused of being a BS excuse maker when I would say things like characters such as Cyrax, Kabal, Kenshi, Kitana, etc were close to unwinnable. I complained because I was told that the mu's aren't all that bad and that I was just bad at the game. At least get what I really complained about right lol.

I have no MK9 ego or any ego at this point in time, no ego to stroke.

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Question to those who know: If Sub-Zero knocks down Kabal in the corner with 222 as the combo ender, sets-up the ice clone in the corner, and pressures him on wake-up. Would Kabal's parry sustain both breaking the ice clone and the hits from Sub?

What about the 212/214 set-up after B121 when he isn't knocked down?

@Braindead @Relaxedstate

(Braindead, I tagged you first. You're Hollywood).
He'd be invincible waking up. Clone would shatter and Sub would eat it. Pretty sure.
Yeap I was about to post this.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
It's not me that made the point about you complaining, you'll take it up with the person who stated it.

I also am not just talking about me, many players were blown up for losing some pretty bad mu's. I don't care if someone considers me not a top 10 MK9 player, I don't give a shit who considers me the worst player to ever live. I complained about being accused of being a BS excuse maker when I would say things like characters such as Cyrax, Kabal, Kenshi, Kitana, etc were close to unwinnable. I complained because I was told that the mu's aren't all that bad and that I was just bad at the game. At least get what I really complained about right lol.

I have no MK9 ego or any ego at this point in time, no ego to stroke.
Ok. So humble Tom, once again Im not going around complaining about bad matchups. If so you would see me complaining about sinestro everywhere. If I had to play @WoundCowboy every tournament that would suck, and the results would likely be similar, but I know I could win if I strongly outplay him and that's good enough for me. That's different in the Zod matchup. If you can do the right things like relaxed and armor can, there's no outplaying (that's not a shot on them btw, that's just how the mu is).

And since I made that thread after evo (which I still stand behind, they should be fixed), I haven't been going around crying anywhere. I'm responding to Dave going around crying about the "anti-zoning agenda" because he's mad people think his character is broke

I loved the show, it was short and sweet. Keep it up, keep unnamed podcast. I'm glad to see tom is back.

Lex is a shitter, no way he's top 15, although you do have a point, lets stop giving people props for fucking up their execution in the character select screen.

One thing I dont think you understand is that when indecisive made that thread about "poor revolveR" it was a joke (I don't think revolver actually died)

Again I love it! I look forward to another episode soon.

(Was somebody hitting a pipe or bong in the middle of this??)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This is actually an interesting question. Doomsday only made top 3s from Whiteboi as far as I know so he wouldn't count, and how GL? Gross at NEC doesn't count since he used AM.

Noobe placed 3rd at Final Round and Whiteboi placed top 3 at MLG & West Coast Warzone.

Bane and Sinestro have placed 4th by two different players. That's close enough.

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I loved the show, it was short and sweet. Keep it up, keep unnamed podcast. I'm glad to see tom is back.

Lex is a shitter, no way he's top 15, although you do have a point, lets stop giving people props for fucking up their execution in the character select screen.

One thing I dont think you understand is that when indecisive made that thread about "poor revolveR" it was a joke (I don't think revolver actually died)

Again I love it! I look forward to another episode soon.

(Was somebody hitting a pipe or bong in the middle of this??)
He died inside. What was left of his childhood is now gone. Rip. But on a serious note ya my thread was a joke. I made it at dinner with Revolver. People should not have taken it seriously at all.

This is actually an interesting question. Doomsday only made top 3s from Whiteboi as far as I know so he wouldn't count, and how GL? Gross at NEC doesn't count since he used AM.
Did noobe get 3rd or 4th at Final Round? Even if it was 4th that major was soooooooooooooooooo fucking stacked! it had everyone except jupiter and theo...and the rest of the west coast...fuck. Still there were soooo many peopel at final round.

*edit
(LOL I didnt refresh before posting)

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
On that note was Rev0lver really born in 1983? I'm sure he's younger than that. @rev0lver confirm if you're an old man from the beyond.
He was born in 1992. I thought he said 1982. I thought he was fucking with me so i just put that. It was fixed to 1992. Im pretty sure revolver fixed it.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'm calling bull on the "other players would have gotten blasted, why is Revolver different" garbage. The reason why he isn't being blasted is because he IS different.

Dave: Let me complain for years about a tough matchup against Smoke. It is a 0-10 MU, why won't people understand how unwinnable it is??? Then moves onto Injustice to complain how MMH is so unwinnable, why won't people understand how bad it is??? No one can see how 1-9 and 0-10 these matches are. (Only slight exaggerations here)

Tom: Let me complain for years about Sub-Zero having 4-5-6 unwinnable MUs. Not tough MUs. No, unwinnable. It's a wonder that only the great Tom was able to play good with such a horrible character with so many unwinnable MUs.
*Played Aquaman in Injustice

Revolver: There's some tough MU's, 2-8's and 3-7's but that's just the life playing Lex. It sucks but time to do the best to win these MU's because played well enough there's always a way. No excuses. But wait, this one particular MU against Zod needs to be voiced because it breaks the game mechanics after the first two seconds.

One of these is not like the others.

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
True. Forgot the aqua. But I think lantern can win that match up. Only a. 4-6. No one got third at final round. Also forgot death stroke too with MIT and kinghippo

coolwhip

Noob
By the way, part of an obvious reason why Rev0lver gets sympathy is he's viewed as sort of the underdog dating back to his MK9 days where he was know to get tournament nerves, he's funny, and generally everyone likes him.

Perception matters and that's how he perceives him, even if in reality he's a devious dick. :DOGE

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I can't believe they really are banned from EC tournies

Here's to MKX having KI netcode so I can play tournies online and not ever deal with any of that kind of stuff ever.

Just..... silly.

If you didn't like someone and they still offered to give you money........ you take the money.