What's new

New World Order X Podcast: Episode 1 - Consider the Crying‏ Part 1 and 2

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
You should probably send a PM to a mod so you don't get left in the dark. I don't think CAl-el has the authorization to promote podcast content. Since it's short, it should take no time for your podcast to get promoted after being thoroughly listened to by the right mod.

Stay free devil may spy.

Request denied dawg. You gotta hold that shit. I front paged it and was overruled by The Authority

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Well, I saw a notice to front page episode one of every podcast. Judging by the posts it seemed that Brady was speaking logically about the situation so I didn't think it would be much of a problem. Don't know what YOUR problem is, but Blake specifically said after episode one it's donezo. Wasn't going to do it again, so don't even bother with the favoritism card.
Back up there. I just decided to change my post so I wouldn't cause anythjng. Don't start what I was trying to avoid.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
mentioning that "threat" of saying something isnt saying NOTHING. Control yourself, use the jedi way of meditation and impulse control.

It has nothing to do with the thread and was a cheap shot at mods so I decided to change it. End of story. People can stop looking into it now.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
but why mention it? like I've said before, you can talk to the mods directly, it's not like you have to go give a TYM pope gold in order to communicate with crimson shadow or storms.
Because people keep quoting my post and egging it on. Can you just drop it?

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
but why mention it? like I've said before, you can talk to the mods directly, it's not like you have to go give a TYM pope gold in order to communicate with crimson shadow or storms.
What if they do want gold huh huh HUH?? :DOGE
mentioning that "threat" of saying something isnt saying NOTHING. Control yourself, use the jedi way of meditation and impulse control.

This gif is godlike

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
First, Awesome podcast!
It is cool that TYM has seen such a flux of activity post NEC, even if it is because I broke the game.

Second, I do want to reiterate how bad this MU really is. People just are now seeing it because it was a top16 streamed match, but I've been saying it for over a year.

I have played many sets with Revolver often ending in 20-1 or even a 40-3. He usually gets the wins early on as I warm up my Iazbs and lasers. The same is the case here. He won a game, and it was largely because I miss executed 2 iazbs and he made a good read. If we kept playing, my mistakes would become less likely (untill fatigue around game 50ish). I probably would have beat him 10-1 or 10-2. I am a human, I make mistakes, and tournament FT3 don't decide MUs, although they do provide high level insight.

The MU is only ever 'even' at the start of a round if the charecters are within corp charge distance of eachother. If Zod gets full screen away he is at a SERIOUS advantage unlike anything I have ever played. This is a common situation, but since it IS situational and not gurenteed from the start (like superman prepatch f23) it is not guaranteed and Zod only wins 8-2 or 9-1 (sensntic w/e, doesn't matter).

I think the weird part of the MU is that if Zod didn't have iaZb, then lex would actully outright beat Zod, 6-4 or worse. If lex gets an big early life lead, then he should be able to beat Zod a good amount of the time given that situation. There isn't a good way to balence/make this match even given the overall properties of each charecter.

Third, I know it looks bad, but I really just will do w/e I have to win. I bought revolver a drink after :p. I'm
A nice person, and I'll feel bad if I beat you in a bad MU (Sorry Decay!), but I will always do what I have to do to win and try 100% untill the match is over.

I love the charecter Zod. I feel he can beat any charecter in the game in a ft3 with steeze. I also still have a lot to develop with him and learn and apply. I've lost 3-2 to Jupiter, sonicfox, and Slayer in tournaments. So, I'm confident even his tough MUs will become better as I do. A complete Zod might be a top 2 charecter. (And since we're doing cowboy scores, once I only lost 15-20 :p(he usually beats me way worse lol)).

I do hate playing MMH though lol, so annoying getting bodied by them!

Lastly, I want to be a guest in the next one!

BTW, I don't think there is a greater honor/achievement than being the player to get a charecter nerfed/hot fixed (I.e sonic fox has done this 3x lol). Although I'm worried instant air projectiles will be crap in MKX

Last edited: