What's new

[NEW VIDEO] Mortal Kombat X - The Cage Family Trailer

kantboy-2

Ripper
Those are sais, my mistake.

So, is 'farmer Jax' the biker jacket look that got called fake a few days ago?

Jax looks huge; hope he has a grappler variation.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
Did anybody else notice the statues in the beggining? Most of them seemed like playable characters, but I also saw Baraka and Shang tsung

Shinnok is playable, he has the IMPOSTOR variation, he can take some specials from other characters.

He is confirmed.
Yeah! He seems to have two different skins in this trailer and the one about storymode! Impostor variation- my maaaaaaiiiiin!!!

-...--- why......... Whyyyt would you make cassie and jacqui then....
I agree all these family members...with variations (of Variations) of moves? Reminds me of Early Tekken. I was hyped as hell for this game but now I see this character selection trend as being pretty damn poor. Like "Yo kill Jade so we can make room for Liu Kang and his brother and his nephew. ."

It IS their game though so whatever.

D

Deleted member 35141

Im pretty sure johnny is voiced by the same guy that did chuck greene in dead rising

-Sonya got a breast reduction (and she's wearing a shirt under her vest!)

-Johnny Cage's new fatality is a reference to both Shao Kahn AND The Shining! MIND BLOWN!

eNARV

Capital Punishment
Wait a goddamned minute. Who the Hell is that on the left? There was a picture leaked of this character's chest in the jax forum, remember? But it appears it's def not jax lol.
Edit: Nevermind, probably was jax in an alternate costume. He has demonic metal arms and a bald head... looks amazing!! Holy shit.

Also we see Mileena in motion even if she's just getting beat up a bit lol.
Great trailer!
Yea dude Jax looks like fuckin Shao Kahn here! Wtf is going ON!?!