What's new

[NEW VIDEO] Mortal Kombat X - The Cage Family Trailer

As long as you never have to play me in tournament you shouldnt be worried but if you do play me in tourney then you might as well put the controller down and grab a beer and Nachos
Im moving to panama at the end of 2015 or starting 2016, I will try to make it to 2016s evo... If game is balanced I wont be worried ;) well unless Obama invades Venezuela and he gets rid of the dictator :D

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Im moving to panama at the end of 2015 or starting 2016, I will try to make it to 2016s evo... If game is balanced I wont be worried ;) well unless Obama invades Venezuela and he gets rid of the dictator :D
I hope kitana isn't braindead like mk9 JK fan blocked GET BODIED

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
none was as

braindead easy mode as kenshi mate, you know that 7/3 8/2 matchups by mashing bf2, that shit shouldnt happen in mkx, that a character can take out most of the cast like that with 1 move
Idk word on street is best kitana wasn't 16bit and all that guy did was jk fan mate

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
none was as

braindead easy mode as kenshi mate, you know that 7/3 8/2 matchups by mashing bf2, that shit shouldnt happen in mkx, that a character can take out most of the cast like that with 1 move
Oh god I hope they at least make Kenshis spirit charge somehow punishable at close range. There were too many Kenshis that got away with lame tactics for free in MK9.