What's new

[NEW VIDEO] Mortal Kombat X - The Cage Family Trailer

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I hope when Johnny, Sonya, or Cassie get to the 'finish them' screen, and input the buttons for their respective fatalities, it instead become some sort of Friendship type of thing. I don't think I'd care to see loving family members kill one another, seems like it'd be kinda off-putting to me.

I hope when Johnny, Sonya, or Cassie get to the 'finish them' screen, and input the buttons for their respective fatalities, it instead become some sort of Friendship type of thing. I don't think I'd care to see loving family members kill one another, seems like it'd be kinda off-putting to me.
I always killed Sindel as Kitana and vice versa in mk3 mk9 mka

JLU51306

I always killed Sindel as Kitana and vice versa in mk3 mk9 mka
Yeah, but they've always kinda hated each other in a way, even though Kitana is aware Sindel is just possessed (or reincarnated as evil), I wouldn't say this situation would be as... disturbing, as seeing Johnny rip his daughter's abdomen open.

JLU51306

WTF is up with "Doing fatalities to family members is disturbing!" ???

It's not like you've never done worse stuff on a GTA game or a 1st person shooter. :DOGE
I'm not a squeamish person, but not many games allow you to brutally murder a family member the character loves, and I guess that's what I don't really care for.

1. The music in this trailer is awesome!
2. Sonya looks pretty and boob reduction on all females. Good job NRS.
3. Johnny has Shao Kahn Fatality now?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If they show off a character tomorrow on stream, who will it be? They've shown like 6 playable characters since the last stream lol. Since tomorrows stream is about story, I wouldn't doubt if they just play through the first chapter since everyone and their mother knows what happens now.

KingShaz

In the Shadows
So...from what this video shows, it appears that the leaked roster is 100% accurate. I feel like its a disappointing cast but in any case we can still look forward to DLC.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Wow.

I'm not one of those dickheads who thinks characters shouldn't come back, whoever is in is in and they got they spot because NRS felt they needed it.

That said.

Sonya continues to bore the fuck out of me.

Johnny is even better than I hoped and I knew he'd be awesome.

His variation descriptions sound sexy and his intro dialogue looks A+ as expected.

---

So we've seen revenant Jax, Kitana, and Kung Lao.

I wonder what revenant cyber-kuai looks like, if it's even a thing.
Where is revenant lao?

Wow.

I'm not one of those dickheads who thinks characters shouldn't come back, whoever is in is in and they got they spot because NRS felt they needed it.

That said.

Sonya continues to bore the fuck out of me.

Johnny is even better than I hoped and I knew he'd be awesome.

His variation descriptions sound sexy and his intro dialogue looks A+ as expected.

---

So we've seen revenant Jax, Kitana, and Kung Lao.

I wonder what revenant cyber-kuai looks like, if it's even a thing.
Revenant Kung Lao? Where and yeah Sonia just doesn't appeal to me much either, also what are johnnys variation names

Gamer68

Fujin!
the guy at 00:28 that everybody else is calling jax. he is bald and clearly not jax. tremor is here
No. It's Jax. A leak happened a while back that revealed Jax, who was in a couple of pictures; one of which was a picture of his "Corrupted" costume. The reason why he looks so weird is because, like I said, this is his corrupted costume (which he has when he is being controlled by Quan Chi). It's the same thing with Kitana; you could see corrupted Kitana in the story trailer.