What's new

*NEW* UMK3 Combo Video!

Iori9 said:
umk killer said:
Shark said:
Iori9" and "Dark Fulgore said:
And with added glitches, easier infinite combo's and overpowered characters :p
Easier???? ¬¬
Arcade is Hard??? tsc tsc... Try Infinite Reptile on Snes... Try NightWolf 4 Axes... Try Human Smoke combos how Arcade...

Arcade = Only best graphics and sound...
Nothing More...
Go play mario in snes kid.
That was not very nice :p

I guess people have their opinions and all... just let them be, unless they say something that does not make sense or is wrong.
U too men go play mario in snes or tetris :lol: .

shark

Noob
[quote="Sir-Jabs-Alot]

Shark I thought maybe you would like to see my SNES MK collection :D

[/quote]

Wow... Very Nice dude... congratulations!!! :confused:

shark

Noob
Each game is a game....
I respect yours preferences...
Please... respect mine... ok?

I play both but i like UMK3 Snes... ¬¬

Shark said:
Each game is a game....

Yeah don't flame the dude because he enjoys something you don't. To each his own. I dislike UMK3 on SNES but I'm not going to dog the guy for it. MK is MK, we need to be like a brotherhood. :D

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Shark said:
Each game is a game....

Yeah don't flame the dude because he enjoys something you don't. To each his own. I dislike UMK3 on SNES but I'm not going to dog the guy for it. MK is MK, we need to be like a brotherhood. :D
Yeah, I know. At last its not....Shaq Fu :roll:

shark

Noob
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Yes... dude! :D

I REALLY like SNES and GEN MK versions...! in my case... I really love MK1 GEN and UMK3 for both SNES and GEN (MK3 GEN is garbage tho).

AND I THINK THIS PLACE SHOULD HAVE HOSTED COMBO VIDEOS FOR ALL INTERESTING VERSIONS OF MORTAL KOMBAT...!!!

ded

Elder God
Shark said:
Easier???? ¬¬
Arcade is Hard??? tsc tsc... Try Infinite Reptile on Snes... Try NightWolf 4 Axes... Try Human Smoke combos how Arcade...

Nothing More...
didnt night had axe inf on snes?

It all depends... after all 7 axes is not like a basic combo, so it's difficult. Besides... the point is: IS A GREAT version and you're making a mistake by ignoring it. Sort of an actitud of "proving" wich is the winner, the loser goes to hell... sort of agresive... you know... those versions are treasures wich aren't returning anymore; now all versions are exactly the same. :(

MK1 GENESIS: is really playable, it offers Fatality on/off
MK1 SUPER NINTENDO: is not that much, still it is fun, and have a lot of exclusive details, born out of the times and politics of Nintendo... something extra people with that only-arcade actitud may not enjoy as much as I do. This 2 versions are faster, GEN has Shang Tsung Palace made of Gold, and I LIKE IT...!!!

MK 2: ehhh... I don't play MK2 :? but the GB version is really nice and full of cool bugs :wink:

MK3 GENESIS: Really fast and juggles are almost eliminated from the gameplay, Cyrax throw doesn't change sides, there're alternative commands for all hold-a-button commands, including Mercy, Jax's Earthquake, Liu's Byclicle etc... is not a match for the original, but anyways people don't play MK3... besides like I said nobody loses nothing by having alternative and different versions.
MK3 SUPER NINTENDO: Man... shut your trap...! this version is an excellent one, totally playable and cool :wink: plus nice cheats.

UMK3: Both fucking versions are AWESOME and a complement of the original... in both, GEN and SNES exist Chameleon (accesible throught gamegenie codes) besides you have Brutality, Noob, Rain, Motaro and Shao Kahn, plus Shang Tsung extra morphs... MKTrilogy is nothing but a follow-up of UMK3 ARCADE + UMK3 DOMESTIC...!!!

you know what? in your little obsesion of "arcade only" you know this versions are a match for the original, and there're people who can ignore graphics and sound and even prefer this versions. That's why you get particularly angry when you hear others like playing it; my advise: grow up...!

str8

Noob
I have fun playing both but..

Snes = faster, more dynamic, no matter how much "turtling" the opponet is theres always how to take it away. Kabal is not GOD tier (Noob Saibot is a bit in front of him) Sub-Zero Boths ices are casted faster, Jax has no pause on his missiles etc.. (I really dont care about graphics and never play listening to the games sound) - but it has more glitches.

Arcade = When the opponent jump kicks you can spin the roulette and choose if you cancel with HP,HK, roundhouse or even an uppercut.

SNES is more agressive fighting, arcade tests the players patience.

PORRADA o/

Phant

Noob
ded_ said:
Shark said:
Easier???? ¬¬

Nothing More...
didnt night had axe inf on snes?
Yes he does. If you remember my snes combo video, 13 axes.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
FrozenWorm said:
you know what? in your little obsesion of "arcade only" you know this versions are a match for the original, and there're people who can ignore graphics and sound and even prefer this versions. That's why you get particularly angry when you hear others like playing it; my advise: grow up...!
its funny you are telling us to grow up when ive been playing this game longer than you have been in puberty

Hahaha... such of an empty answer doesn't deserve anything but pitty, because you're doing nothing but confirming what I said... are you angry? :lol:

So I guess you are planning to hate everyone who thinks there are excellent domestic versions of 2D MK games.

You know this actitud remids me of a south park episode in wich some drunken guy keept telling everyone "Hey...! in here we don't like people like you" :D

BTW... when I advise "people like you" to grow up... I wasn't talking about age :lol: ... I meant actitud, non justified agresivity, and intolerance toward others opinions. :roll:

And about my kombat skills, I'm not a MK player anymore, it's been years since I stop playing, still you can see I've helped in various combo videos hosted in UMK.com, including MK4 and MKG videos... some of the brokeness of those games were discovered by me :wink: I know how to play all MK 2D games, and I've played most of versions a lot 8)

I know you were a tester and player... I know you're friend of everyone here and I don't want any trouble here with you or anyone else, but I won't tolerate your sarcasm or disguised insults (or anyone else')
please show you deserve respect by respecting others :wink:

I wasn't talking to you and you come to ask just whatever comes to your mind mixed with insults... I cannot be ofended by someone who come asking questions to a "Jackass"...

Anyway... I answer Lex indirect insults in wich he call me an ignorant. If it's true I don't want trouble with people here, but I'm not used to take shit from nobody is that hard to understand?

And about your last question, it means you might like or dislike others opinions but you have to show respect. Shark created this topic to share a UMK3 SNES combo video, and some people started attacking him just because he like UMK3 SNES version. This actitud can only come from narrow minded people, used to attack everything they don't like or understand... pretty much what you're doing by calling me Jackass.