What's new

*NEW* UMK3 Combo Video!

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
guys this is the internets message board, respect everyone ok?!?!?!

Pretty interesting that you decided to edit/delete your last post, anyway... I take this experience as a demostration of how much we all care about MK... this is what makes this site so good, that is full of Masters and Pasionate people.

So Merry Christmas to everyone (again) :wink:

Re: ...

FrozenWorm said:
Pretty interesting that you decided to edit/delete your last post, anyway...
I edited my post because it was a waste of time and pointless for me to even respond to you. I should have never said anything.

I see... I think you're right..! :D

Well some day, I would like to know why some people dislike so much SNES and GEN versions... I mean I can udnerstand why anyone can even hate MK4 (GBC) or MKAdvance... they're not even playable and they might even be consider an insult to fans... wasting money to buy this games and found out how crapy they are, but SNES and GEN UMK3 for instance are really good, and I think they are as balanced as the original version.

For those who cannot aford to buy the arcade machine to play with their friends at home, those versions were like a dream coming true, with the bosses, Noob Saibot and Rain, all the combos and special moves and pretty much all basic juggles and an acurate gameplay conversion and exellent response... I cannot understand your positions.

It is, to me awesome to play with some characters in different versions and see I can do some impresive stuff exclusively in certain versions... it multiplies the fun, still a good arcade player can sit and play both SNES and GEN versions and still be a master, the same happens backwards.

Maybe I'm missing something... maybe I don't understand... still all I know is even today I can sit with a friend to play UMK3 in SNES or GEN and have more fun that I could ever get by playing MKD with anyone... and to me, it is the same fun I can get with the arcade version, or even with MK1, but well it's just me :wink: