What's new

Breakthrough - Tanya New Tanya Teleport Meta

Solignac

Noob
This does add an extra layer of filth to the other variations besides Kobu. Here are some videos showing some useful tricks/gimmicks

the point of this video isn't to do all these reps back to back. That'd be getting away with murder and if you let this happen, well you deserved to die by it. But who's to say a single rep of this is impossible to get off.

This is how I could utilize this in a real match. After a corner bnb, if I have an extra bar to spend I could follow up with some decent pressure. Sure, you can escape this if you take the time to lab this out and find the answer, community. Of course you can change the ending to fit you better like an overhead drill but with so many overheads it didn't seem like a viable option. Thank you @sonixfox5000. I appreciate that work you put in with characters.
That is so fuckin' dirty, I wasn't 100% convinced but now I am

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
So in explanation, there a few things do understand before video.

Tanya got nerfed with her teleport. She has LOTS of landing frames now when she teleports, almost rendering the move useless in most situations. It was known by a few tanya players that she can land cancel her teleport into a different special, but thats not the tech here.

Tanya can land cancel her teleport into a special AND a NORMAL AND THROW.

So do you know what that means?
Enjoy.
I mess up a bit in the middle, but get flashy with her mixup potential near the end.
THIS ALSO MEANS WHEN YOU ARE FULLSCREEN YOU CAN DO INSTANT AIR TELEPORT LAND CANCEL INTO F43 AND BE +1 AND HIT THEM FROM FULLSCREEN.

https://twitter.com/SonicFox5000/status/677295736795611136
The video isn't working, could you upload it to youtube, please?