What's new

New Supergirl Injustice 2 Gameplay Video via IGN

E

Eldriken

She looks great and very versatile! The only thing that's got me worried is the speed of that side-switching teleport in a back-to-block game. I hate to comment on such things this long before launch, it's just got me a bit nervous, especially combined with all of those other tools. I imagine her frame data won't be too impressive in order to compensate. Fingers crossed for a remotely balanced NRS game at launch! (pff)
Handle it like Scorpion's teleport from the first Injustice: hold down to block it. Sure you will have to do it on a read, but hey, it's your option. :D

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'm sure it is unsafe, but it's a full screen coin flip that leads to at least 25% meterless for both players depending on if it's blocked or not. I want fewer coin flips. Whether it's balanced or not is not as important as it being a guessing game. If it didn't launch I'd be ok with it even though it would still be unnecessary.
There are guessing games in all fighters. Stop

Rude

Well no, you assumed I was saying something I wasn't, then you rebutted with something that didn't apply in an obnoxious manner. I forgive you though, merry Christmas!
Awww. I can see the crocodile tears from here.

You'll be okay.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
So basically she has ''restand'' , ''Fast'' Lasers , 2x Disable Specials (Freeze & Tornado)and teleport punch like Scorpion's (and probably will be the same as Scorp ones before the nerf in Inj).

Keep it classy NRS , lets see how far will this game go after a year of its release.

Rude

I'm sure Supergirl will be all right. Or not. Pre-patch Superman and Summoner Quan.

I don't even know anymore.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
I'm sure it is unsafe, but it's a full screen coin flip that leads to at least 25% meterless for both players depending on if it's blocked or not. I want fewer coin flips. Whether it's balanced or not is not as important as it being a guessing game. If it didn't launch I'd be ok with it even though it would still be unnecessary.
No sense complaining until we have it in our hands. Neutral jump looks liker it could beat both options.

No sense complaining until we have it in our hands. Neutral jump looks liker it could beat both options.
I said it made me more skeptical of the game, I didn't say it was dumb or that there wouldn't be a good way to deal with both options. Besides, it costs a bar anyways so I have no problem with it.