What's new

New Supergirl Injustice 2 Gameplay Video via IGN

Sk8Noob

Noob
I really, really hope they change those health bars. They look so bland compared to everything else onscreen.

That's nothing new. As long as it's at least unsafe on block, it's not a big issue.
I'm sure it is unsafe, but it's a full screen coin flip that leads to at least 25% meterless for both players depending on if it's blocked or not. I want fewer coin flips. Whether it's balanced or not is not as important as it being a guessing game. If it didn't launch I'd be ok with it even though it would still be unnecessary.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I'm sure it is unsafe, but it's a full screen coin flip that leads to at least 25% meterless for both players depending on if it's blocked or not. I want fewer coin flips. Whether it's balanced or not is not as important as it being a guessing game. If it didn't launch I'd be ok with it even though it would still be unnecessary.
Her Ex Tele is slow start by the way

Confirmed from the horses mouth Paulo

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The regular Teleport is a not a launcher, the EX Teleport is an OH Launcher for 1 bar. This is in line with all the NRS games and a fair trade off assuming both options will likely be unsafe on block.

So if anyone remembers MKX, we barely got any character reveals for a long time after it was showed off at E3. They started revealing characters through the Kombat Kasts which only started 4 months before the game was released. MKX only revealed about a quarter of its roster before announcing a slew of characters in the final 4 months. So i expect that we will start getting 2 Injustice Kasts every month starting January!

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
I still think the characters need to be bigger on the screen. It's a super hero game w/ tiny characters. Just need more camera angles. That's my main gripe.
How cool would it be if the camera zoomed in based on the distance the characters are from one another? Close range combat would have a more mortal kombat approach where full screen zoning had this more zoomed out compostion. Think of how the meterburn dash mechanic would look if as a character was closing distance the camera zoomed in to show them engage in close combat. Probably make for some unique camera angles too.

Ozzy_K

Death waits for a slightest lapse in concentration
She has Predator-like lasers, teleport and Sub Zero breath.
I think that many tools for one character in the game better go with variation system.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
She looks great and very versatile! The only thing that's got me worried is the speed of that side-switching teleport in a back-to-block game. I hate to comment on such things this long before launch, it's just got me a bit nervous, especially combined with all of those other tools. I imagine her frame data won't be too impressive in order to compensate. Fingers crossed for a remotely balanced NRS game at launch! (pff)