What's new

new scorpion fatalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, getting both your knees down chopped off then decapitated sounds pretty damn brutal to me lol. He just killed him fast, instead of slow....

Still a badass fatality lmao@ Scorpion grunting while he holds the head up. That's great :) I do hope everyone gets a 3rd fatality that's a surprised post launch, Scorpion give him one where he burns you to bones then impales you or something, that would be nice.

AC1984

Kaballin!
thats sick!!!! very nice fatality...I wish the opponent could scream little more after legs are gone...I remember in MKDA subzero leaves the opponent for a while with no legs...and the dude screams in pain.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
It's a cool finisher but I agree they need to stop showing them now. I enjoy watching them for the first time as I'm playing.

would be great to see them show us fatalities, then give us entire new ones when the game is released, but hey, thats just me.

i feel all your pain though. try not to watch them. all i can say.

techn9ne

Footsies
would be great to see them show us fatalities, then give us entire new ones when the game is released, but hey, thats just me.

Yeah I like that idea

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Definitely agree with everyone else that they need to stop showing off fatalities. By now everyone knows it's gory and gonna be rated M. What check brought up would be awesome, but I'm a big fan of subbyz fatality. I'd miss it lol. I however hope this fatality replaces Scorpions first. I like this one better then the other one. Definitely more brutal. Both of his fatalities so far would fit Baraka though. So maybe they'll give one to Baraka and outfit Scorpion with a more suitable one involving his spear or his toasty fatality.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I thought this one was ok. I think I like the original one they had a bit better. Ah well, gettin it from gamestop so as long as I get my toasty :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sucks for you ^ I watch em all the time on my wii if I can't have access to my PC lol

lol yeah I know right? It's like new fatality, hmm I'd rather see gameplay but can't...help...but must watch it!! lol

Like a chick that keeps flashing you or showing clevage in a public joint lol you don't want to look to make it obvious but you just can't help it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.