What's new

New Sacred Godlike Kung Lao Tech by FOREVER KING

leek

Noob
Seems like you need to get off of TYM, I come to edit my post because I felt like I shouldn't be a prick, but within 10 seconds you have already replied...pathetic.
sorry that I just came on to say happy thanksgiving to everyone, and i'm greeted by some homophobic asswipe that has to be right in every conversation, even when he isn't.

welcome to ignored, enjoy your stay

saix88

Banned
sorry that I just came on to say happy thanksgiving to everyone, and i'm greeted by some homophobic asswipe that has to be right in every conversation, even when he isn't.

welcome to ignored, enjoy your stay
Why do people feel the need to announce that they are ignoring people? Does it make you feel like you are better than me by letting me know you have ignored me instead of just ignoring me? Why would you come in to a new tech thread to say happy thanks giving? I don't have to be right in every conversation unlike most of the egos on this forum, but I will defend myself. What does it matter if I'm a homophobe??? Just because it's normal for people to be out means I can't dislike it? I'm not causing crimes against them or any harm, so what if I don't like them...well I'm fine with them except the sissy ones. Homophobe is not an insult, if you want to insult me call me a bad homophobe or something.

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
New Tech = Oh, I'm so curious, I won't kill him until he use it on me because I'm so curious = YOU DIE WAITING FOR IT.

Godlike.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Do you and Sasuga have some kind of online relationship or something? I know there is a huge gay community within mk...
Go ahead and stick around, make an effort to attend tournaments offline too, you'll see how quickly you'll be getting F'ed in the A by the gay community.

Flagg

Noob
FOREVER if you tell me this new tech I will share with you secret tech that enables Akuma to be playable in this! I can't show a video cause im saving it for my next Ranked Match!

Altaire

Noob
2 4 low hat? :)
The sad fact no one realizes: The low hat is still just as safe as it used to be in some matchups. Mileena, for instance, doesn't have any normals fast enough to punish it with a combo. It's still zero on hit after the patch, obviously, but the broadened punish window isn't nearly as crippling as people seem to think.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Why do people feel the need to announce that they are ignoring people? Does it make you feel like you are better than me by letting me know you have ignored me instead of just ignoring me? Why would you come in to a new tech thread to say happy thanks giving? I don't have to be right in every conversation unlike most of the egos on this forum, but I will defend myself. What does it matter if I'm a homophobe??? Just because it's normal for people to be out means I can't dislike it? I'm not causing crimes against them or any harm, so what if I don't like them...well I'm fine with them except the sissy ones. Homophobe is not an insult, if you want to insult me call me a bad homophobe or something.
Intolerance of any kind is unacceptable here.

Don't use slurs to insult other members.

Keep it to yourself.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Do you and Sasuga have some kind of online relationship or something? I know there is a huge gay community within mk...
The only thing gay in this thread is all this Kung Lao bullshit.

Now shut the fuck up or complain about hat tier.

saix88

Banned
Intolerance of any kind is unacceptable here.

Don't use slurs to insult other members.

Keep it to yourself.
Haven't used any slurs, just being told to stfu by lil bitches, sounds like people that need to have things their way or the highway aka intolerance...laugh.

saix88

Banned
Go ahead and stick around, make an effort to attend tournaments offline too, you'll see how quickly you'll be getting F'ed in the A by the gay community.
Funny how big you blow up things, how the hell do you live your life? Do you have coworkers you don't like but still work with yea....hey do me a favor and shut the fuck up, so many of you ego gamers need a huge reality check on common sense and how things actually work. Like i said, I don't like gays and I don't care if your gay we still won't have beef yet gays still take this as some kind of slur, seriously?! Grow up!

I guarantee someone responds to only 3 words of this post...

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Funny how big you blow up things, how the hell do you live your life? Do you have coworkers you don't like but still work with yea....hey do me a favor and shut the fuck up, so many of you ego gamers need a huge reality check on common sense and how things actually work. Like i said, I don't like gays and I don't care if your gay we still won't have beef yet gays still take this as some kind of slur, seriously?! Grow up!

I would humble you and respond to your post, but you've already thrown this thread completely off-topic...so instead I give you this:

You've derailed a good thread and insulted an entire group of people for something they dont control, then call them intolerant? The reason people keep telling you to stfu is because they want you to stfu, this is a community, we stand up and defend are members as we'd want them to defend us, so do these people a favor and stfu then gtfo, there is no need for worthless garbage like you on these forums.
I guarentee you'll blame you ignorance on trolling.

saix88

Banned
I would humble you and respond to your post, but you've already thrown this thread completely off-topic...so instead I give you this:

Laugh, your Third grade book reports must have been amazing! I love this community, a bunch of feeble minds that think alike. Instead of talking about this insult you rather tell me to shut the fuck up with zero basis of an argument and call me a troll...

THE WHOLE REASON I HAVE GOTTEN OFF TOPIC IS BECAUSE OF EVERYONE THINKING THEY ARE HOLIER THAN THOU. I responded to someones comment and got hate for it that had no basis of an argument, just some clown throwing a rock from a crowd.

BTW I just put this whole "community" on ignor.

saix88

Banned
You've derailed a good thread and insulted an entire group of people for something they dont control, then call them intolerant? The reason people keep telling you to stfu is because they want you to stfu, this is a community, we stand up and defend are members as we'd want them to defend us, so do these people a favor and stfu then gtfo, there is no need for worthless garbage like you on these forums.
I guarentee you'll blame you ignorance on trolling.
My original post was a personal beef with someone, I was on topic with his comment and insulting, as he was previously with me. NONE of you have actually personally commented on what I have said. This all stemmed from a random telling me to shut the fuck up that had nothing to do with the conversation. Please speak with facts not egos.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
My original post was a personal beef with someone, I was on topic with his comment and insulting, as he was previously with me. NONE of you have actually personally commented on what I have said. This all stemmed from a random telling me to shut the fuck up that had nothing to do with the conversation. Please speak with facts not egos.
What you did was attempt to insult someone by implying they were gay (which to you is a bad thing). I don't give a shit what happened before that.

I would suggest you apologize for your demeaning comment (not necessarily to who it was aimed) and take your beef private.

saix88

Banned
What you did was attempt to insult someone by implying they were gay (which to you is a bad thing). I don't give a shit what happened before that.

I would suggest you apologize for your demeaning comment (not necessarily to who it was aimed) and take your beef private.
See this is a comment that is actual communication with with some depth.

I didn't know eat a dick was much of a "gay slur" because I know that would be an insult to to anyone in general. If that is what offended everyone then I'm sorry and I'm sorry of any other comment anyone else didn't like, I didn't appreciate being told to shut the fuck up because you wouldn't just flat out say that to anyone period.

I don't think being gay is a bad thing, I just don't like them. I'm not going to treat them any different so I don't see why I should be forced to like everything that everyone else likes.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
See this is a comment that is actual communication with with some depth.

I didn't know eat a dick was much of a "gay slur" because I know that would be an insult to to anyone in general. If that is what offended everyone then I'm sorry and I'm sorry of any other comment anyone else didn't like, I didn't appreciate being told to shut the fuck up because you wouldn't just flat out say that to anyone period.

I don't think being gay is a bad thing, I just don't like them. I'm not going to treat them any different so I don't see why I should be forced to like everything that everyone else likes.
No, it wasn't the eat a dick thing that's fine. You implied that sasuga and another member had a "relationship" in a clearly sarcastic and malicious context.

And while I can't comprehend how you can think being gay is not a "bad thing", you just don't like "them", thats your thing, whatever. This is not the place for that discussion nor do I really have any interest in pursuing it.

So, let's leave this issue and all personal beefs here and not have any more stupid shit in this thread.

Please only beef in PM's or (preferably) via some other communication medium. This goes for everyone.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing

YO

Seriously dude, like nobody cares what you think about gays. Please take your gay thoughts somewhere else, this thread is about godlike Kung Lao tech, and I'm pretty sure the topic of gays has nothing to do with Kung Lao. I mean just look at the guy, his hat is sexy. I think its a known fact that Kung Lao gets tons of women, so anything pertaining to gay belongs in another thread.

Thank You

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Seriously. Imagine the amount of inter-realm ass the Hat Man must pull.

Is it really that awesome, King? It'd be interesting to see a new plate of undeniable crazy shit served up post-patch.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
[MENTION=7838]saix88[/MENTION] You have two options right now:

1. Change your attitude and stop being a negative ass
2. Be banned if you keep this up

By the way, you're out of warnings*