What's new

New Reptile Mix ups!! (NEW RESET AT THE END)

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
For that last setup is wakeup attack an option?

Oh btw after going over it with teef at nec I was told 32 invis leaves you at 0 on block which is the same as doing 3 or 321 ect. It is pretty useful at times.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yes. Wakeup attack is definitely an option. But I'm pretty sure the side switching so suddenly will fuck up your inputs.

Oh btw after going over it with teef at nec I was told 32 invis leaves you at 0 on block which is the same as doing 3 or 321 ect. It is pretty useful at times.
Yes, finally people are starting to realize when not abusing 32 invis its soo good.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
It looks like most of the stuff can be escaped on wake up or with armor moves, and it relies a lot on a 50/50 chance that they aren't blocking or they are blocking low.
I also don't use 32 invis because of being punished or low poked out of it. Ending combos in invis seems to be the best decision imo, unless you want to end in slide for more damage, depending on their health.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
So what happens if i dont block the forceball or your jip, will the forceball launch me and your jip anti air, meaning you get less than full combo damage for a setup that took a meter? If so then its probably best to take the hit and get out, although without a doubt i can see myself getting caught by this in the heat of the moment, but if it starts becoming more popular you will just know not to block, same as with sub reset shenanigans..

So what happens if i dont block the forceball or your jip, will the forceball launch me and your jip anti air, meaning you get less than full combo damage for a setup that took a meter? If so then its probably best to take the hit and get out, although without a doubt i can see myself getting caught by this in the heat of the moment, but if it starts becoming more popular you will just know not to block, same as with sub reset shenanigans..
If you don't block yes you get laucned and the JIP Might either Whiff, or hit.. but like, some one whos expecting this trap is thinking too much :)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
If you don't block yes you get laucned and the JIP Might either Whiff, or hit.. but like, some one whos expecting this trap is thinking too much :)
Thanks this is what i thought. Whats the difference in damage that you would recieve from me not blocking the ball (if the jip hits you can finish with anti air combo?) As clearly in a situation like this if there is an "easy" way out people can start to look out for it. Again like i said, in the heat of a match im thinking of 100 other things instead of looking out for this set up, but its nice to keep in mind!

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator

yo yo dude. Man OMG! how can i forget to thank you in NEC shoutouts!! i shall do it now. i really apologise, cause REALLY! i had a blast with u man. such a cool respectful guy indeed man ^_^

about the 32~invis. i didnt say it's Zero man haha. u miss understood me. i said that 32 itself puts u in Negative on block as well as 1,2,2 puts u on Negative on block or Zero best case! doin invis will Accelerate and enhance the situation by decreasing some frames. so it's as Notable to 3,2,1 when compared in general.

as how useful it's, we talked about it remember :p. it's very stuffable, though I use 3,2 for complete Different purpose than pressure:

1- 3,2~ invis to bait opponent moves and then punish. Example Rep VS rep. 3,2~invis and then block elbow dash to punish with full combo
2- 3,2~EX invis and jump direction for pressure. Stuffable ONLY on opponent fully predicting and mashing that shit! jump active frames are so fast that reptile will be able to jump over and quick low poke. (stuffable by opponent)

other than that,then like we talked about....3,2 as a pressure string is not the correct way in high level. though cr+4~ invis is DIFFENATLY is :) and you saw it for urself! cr+4~ invis is completely FREEEEEEE lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I forgot to mention cr+4 invis on here I just figured that out like last week LOL, it is a good choice because Cr+4 puts you at advantage.

Sent from Gotham City via the Batcomputer

yo yo dude. Man OMG! how can i forget to thank you in NEC shoutouts!! i shall do it now. i really apologise, cause REALLY! i had a blast with u man. such a cool respectful guy indeed man ^_^

about the 32~invis. i didnt say it's Zero man haha. u miss understood me. i said that 32 itself puts u in Negative on block as well as 1,2,2 puts u on Negative on block or Zero best case! doin invis will Accelerate and enhance the situation by decreasing some frames. so it's as Notable to 3,2,1 when compared in general.
ahh alright.. well, Bait for the win! :)
as how useful it's, we talked about it remember :p. it's very stuffable, though I use 3,2 for complete Different purpose than pressure:

1- 3,2~ invis to bait opponent moves and then punish. Example Rep VS rep. 3,2~invis and then block elbow dash to punish with full combo
2- 3,2~EX invis and jump direction for pressure. Stuffable ONLY on opponent fully predicting and mashing that shit! jump active frames are so fast that reptile will be able to jump over and quick low poke. (stuffable by opponent)

other than that,then like we talked about....3,2 as a pressure string is not the correct way in high level. though cr+4~ invis is DIFFENATLY is :) and you saw it for urself! cr+4~ invis is completely FREEEEEEE lol
well.. bait for the win! haha.