What's new

General/Other - Grandmaster New patch removes Some of SZ corner combo & trapping options

C9-Keiji

Noob
I posted a thread explaining how the nerf effects the corner game. I do not see how this is a "reaction".
Honestly I love you man but if you wanna take a shot at me ill do the same in return, you posted at the end of your thread that you now deleted the entertaining comment that I was speaking of so yes a reaction from you was gained from the nerf, good job on deleting it tho now it looks more like what you said in the quote above lol, how about you turn your stream on and let us all know how you really feel.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Don't mind, he is like that in general.

What I'm thinking is that 112 will become the relevant ender now. I'm labbing to find things and have quite a few ideas.
Oh come on now, I never implied I knew how the character worked. You make it sound like I came in here telling Tom how to play Sub Zero.

If I need to elaborate my post further (so people like you don't insult me for bullshit claims) I simply said this iteration of sub is still clearly better than MK9 sub (do you disagree?), and Tom did fine with him. He will do fine with this current sub too. (Jesus christ I'm an asshole...)

"You don't know anything about Sub Zero" is not a proper response to that discussion/compliment.

I didn't even respond to Tom's post because it didn't mean anything regarding what I said.

Don't take little bitchy pot shots at me, especially ones where you are spouting nonsense out of your ass.

Oh come on now, I never implied I knew how the character worked. I didn't even respond to Tom's post because it didn't mean anything regarding what I said.

Don't take little bitchy pot shots at me, especially ones where you are spouting nonsense out of your ass.
I did not take a shot. You are ignorant in your "welp.. as long as he is better than MK9 SZ I don't see what the problem is" train of thought.

This is a thread to discuss the change and brain storm new ideas, not for people to come in for other reasons.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I did not take a shot. You are ignorant in your "welp.. as long as he is better than MK9 SZ I don't see what the problem is" train of thought.
I wasn't responding to your statement, I was responding to quark. Read the quote please.

Now to reply to your statement (this one above).

Please do not put words in my mouth. My initial post was simply stating that this sub has more tools than the last sub that you played, and therefore, since you overcame worse with less in MK9, I have no doubt that you will overcome less with more in MKX.

That's all I was implying.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
And seriously you are high if you think MKX SZ isn't better than MK9. I'm not talking technical fighting terms. I'm talking In general. Sometimes a larger picture is needed to understand. Not everything has to be broken down bit by bit.

True, but it required meter to do so. And at the same time... instant clone as soon as the clone disappears? Matches against sub zero for me were literally just standing there ducking freezes waiting for him to back himself in the corner the entire game and me waiting for him to mess up. So now you have to use some meter to extend your corner stuff. It'll be alright. But you know more about sub than I do.
If you didnt have to spend a bar, the situation would be useless and SZ would be bottom. This idea that you are entitled to get out of the characters main strength for free is ridiculous. And SZ dies not beat Raiden by running away. If this is what's beating you the the issue isn't with SZ, its with you knowing what to do.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
If you didnt have to spend a bar, the situation would be useless and SZ would be bottom. This idea that you are entitled to get out of the characters main strength for free is ridiculous.
Bingo! This right here is what people can't seem to comprehend. If everyone had a meterless option to escape klone pressure then you would never have to fear anything from SZ and klone pressure would be terrible/nonexistent.

again, no where in here am I complaining, I just listed what changes and how it effects a situation. However, rather than this becoming a brain storm thread it has become a thread for others to come in and talk about how happy they are about the nerf. You guys assume I am complaining because its what you want me to be doing. This is why there are so many "good" or "much needed" comments. Just a bait to try and get me to rant or whatever you want to call it.

Lets get to brain storming now