What's new

New MK11 Reveal on February 5th!

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Read edit please.
The stupidity is still evident.

If Xbox wanted to get more people in on their stream or whatever....................................you think they'd have them move the stream to another date entirely? Or have them combine the stream to get in as many viewers as possible?

This whole console war shit is out of control :rolleyes::rolleyes: Some of y'all making yourselves look delusional because of a video game stream.

Agilaz

It has begun
The stupidity is still evident.

If Xbox wanted to get more people in on their stream or whatever....................................you think they'd have them move the stream to another date entirely? Or have them combine the stream to get in as many viewers as possible?

This whole console war shit is out of control :rolleyes::rolleyes: Some of y'all making yourselves look delusional because of a video game stream.
Nothing to do with console wars, and again you're missing the point, but ok buddy.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Nothing to do with console wars, and again you're missing the point, but ok buddy.
Nah I got the point. Which, is hella irrelevant considering the circumstances. You're mad pressed over something that you have no reason to be pressed over.

We're getting the same content that they planned to give us. They've planned these reveals out already. The Xbox stream has likely been planned WEEKS ago and obviously so has the Kombat Kast. But I doubt you'd be this pressed if it was a Playstation stream :DOGE We'd be getting the same shit revealed no matter what console or company.

On another note, not to you but to everyone. If you're genuinely upset over the stream being moved back due to the storm. You're selfish and that's that. A damn stream should NEVER take priority over a real person's health and safety. That's on that.

I think it’s best to manage expectations, guys. It’s most likely gonna be whatever they show on the kombat kast for this Xbox thing. It’d be weird if they had 2 separate reveal type things happening on the exact same day.