What's new

New MK11 Reveal on February 5th!

Raider

Noob
Last edited by a moderator:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I badly want this to be new info, but something tells me its just going to be this site getting its hands on the build we saw from the reveal.

I'd love to be wrong.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
"This site"?? It's Inside Xbox show stream.
On the trailer it literally says "New Reveals" while showing MK11 footage.
No huge company has covered the gear system for example. Its just been youtubers so far. It's likely that's what they'll consider "new"

I'd love to be wrong lol. I'm dead serious here, but is it weird that it just sounds too good to be true considering the Kabal reveal is tomorrow?

There are a ton of characters left to be revealed though. If we start getting a new character every few days I might lose my mind. I'll try to be less pessimistic lol.

Thracian_Priest

The troll awakens...
It literally says:

And that’s just the start! We’ve got reveals and NEW INFO to share on Mortal Kombat 11...

I do believe that one week after the first KombatKast they are going to reveal NEW info. The hype is real!

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
"This site"?? It's Inside Xbox show livestream.
On the trailer it literally says "New Reveals" while showing MK11 footage.
It literally says:

And that’s just the start! We’ve got reveals and NEW INFO to share on Mortal Kombat 11...

I do believe that one week after the first KombatKast they are going to reveal NEW info. The hype is real!

I wont say it wont be a new reveal BUT

this wouldnt the first time Microsoft or Sony advertises stuff as new even though the people who follow the game close already saw it.

To their audience the Kombat Kast of this week still gonna be new for example.

I got disappointed too many times over the years by these vague new info things for games that i need concrete "new character reveal" etc. before im getting in full hype mode when the Big Three advertises this stuff.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Kombat Kast date moved!
https://twitter.com/NetherRealm/status/1090387756621062144

The safety of our team is very important to us. Due to the dangerous incoming storm, we’ve decided to move the Kombat Kast to Tuesday, February 5th, at 3 pm CST. We thank you for your understanding!
This is totally understandable. Safety goes first.

But not gonna lie it being less than 24 hours before it got me deflated now. Tuesday it is then.

Agilaz

It has begun
So they supposedly cancel because of the storm, and it just so happens they'll reveal it during an XBOX event?

Yeah, no. This smells fishy. This is just Microsoft paying for more eyes on their broadcast.

EDIT: People getting salty and missing the point. Not saying they should do it tomorrow despite the storm. Just saying they could have done it the day after, or the day after that. AKA, not wait for the XBOX stream.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter