What's new

New Mains Tournament on PS3 & Xbox360

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I'm down to enter on the PSN side, my new main is Liu Kang.

Hell no. Never again for an online tourney.
That's why i said 5 bucks! But completely understandable, i suppose. Although if this is going to be region locked the lag shouldn't be too bad.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'm down. Hopefully you guys don't mind f3,1 spam with nightwolf. But then again..... nightwolf doesn't have much more then f3,1 to work with :(
I got NW as well.

122, f31, f3, f31 hatchet.

Shoulder does extremely well online.

@STB Espio - Sign me up for the PSN side

@STB Sgt Reed (Read) - Sign me up for the XBL side, though I might drop out depending if both tourneys are at the same time.

peachyO

Noob
Chongo Is Free started this big sensation about the community picking a main for him, a lot of players really took an interest in this fun idea.

peachyO made it a really well received fun community thread that was fun and positive that was one of the most active threads we've ever had on Test Your Might, which has caused the birth of this tournament.

Thread is here to get your new main.
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/let-tym-pick-your-new-main-for-a-week.24240/

First character to get 3 votes becomes your new main, list your main(s) and secondaries so people know who to not vote for in that thread.

Now xFriction_Burnx Rampage254 peachyO STB Sgt Reed and myself are setting up an online tournament for all who are interested in testing their new, community selected mains in a competitive event :).

Rules

1. Double Elimination (must lose twice to be eliminated from tournament).

2. Must stick with your community selected main(no counterpicking, no usage of other characters outside of your main you were given).

3. Best 2 out of 3 for matches outside of top 8.

4. Best 3 out of 5 for top 8 matches

5. Report scores on the PSN side to STB Espio and scores on the XBL side to STB Sgt. Reed.

6. Cut off date to register is 7:00 PM EST. time, October 2nd 2012.

7. This is all for fun and entertainment have fun, say good games etc.

8. This is an online event, lag will happen, please don't make a big deal out of this, it's for fun :).

9. No prizes are available for this event so keep that in mind.

Tournament will take place at 7:00 PM EST. time on Saturday, October 6th 2012.

Chitown MIGHT be streaming matches, while Rampage and Friction Burn will be recording matches to upload to youtube at a later date.

Brackets will be posted soon and those participating will be tagged when I get the complete list sometime within the next 24 hours. I will also use reserved spots for recorded match videos as well.

If anybody would like to stream on either the PSN or Xbox side to help out, please let one of the 5 of us know: Peachy, Sgt Reed, Friction Burn, Rampage or myself.

STB Espio, STB Sgt Reed, xFriction_Burnx, here is the updated list. i will review my messages at 7pm EST to submit the final list. here it is so far:

STB Espio: Shang Tsung

peachyO: Kano

WoundCowboy: Quan Chi

Pig Of The Hut: Noob Saibot

Rampage254: Sonya

DragonPick: Cyber Sub Zero

Chongo Is Free: Scorpion

Gabriel032: Skarlet

Gamma: Sindel

BillStickers: Sektor

STB Sgt Reed: Shang Tsung

Wemfs: Jax

Mikemetroid: Sindel

STB TakeAChance: Raiden

FrothyOmen: Jade

MashPotatoTower: Rain

Joker8417: Kitana

Insuperable: Sub Zero

Krayzie: Sektor

xFriction_Burnx: Quan Chi

J360: Freddy

Derpin Errday: Stryker

Alien Substance: Kuh-Bawl

ZigZagGamer: Scorpion

LOrdofhteFLY: Noob

BTK HY3NA: Raiden

x18x2xwildx: Quan Chi

Wonder_Chef: Stryker

Quandaghost: Smoke

13rainst0rm: Liu Kang

Gruff757: Freddy

0-BEEF_SUPREME-o: Cyrax

Lt. Box: SINDEL!! <3

Vagrant: Noob

Rude: Kitana

Big D: KUH-BAWL

bloodsport: Kano

No Good Nelson: Sub Zero

YoungTrunks: Smoke

HyruleNERD: Sektor

RiBBz22: Mileena

Ghostface777oOo: Mileena

DJ L Toro: Quan Chi

Alien Substance: KUH-BAWL

CrimsonShadow: Mileena

Skitzo: Stryker

Hobozzx: Reptile

Sage Leviathan: Raiden

FOREVER KING: Jade

PoliceBrutality: Raiden

B W1zZ: Liu Kang

Spletty: Cyber Sub Zero

LORD NERO2012: Rain

Espio

Kokomo
No I'm not joking...I'm not even saying anything that would indicate sarcasm, trolling etc.

Espio

Kokomo
This mass tag is just to altert those who might not be aware of the tournament and want to still enter that received their characters.

If you're not included in this mass tag it's because either:

You've already been added to the player list (in which case don't worry if you already see your name).

You said you won't be able to make it.

Or the update list to be posted at the deadline has not come in so hold off on that.

WoundCowboy
DragonPick
Gabriel032
Wemfs
Mikemetroid
Insuperable
ZigZagGamer
L0rdoftheFLY
BTK HY3NA
x18x2xwildx
Wonder_Chef