What's new

New Mains Tournament on PS3 & Xbox360

Espio

Kokomo
Chongo Is Free started this big sensation about the community picking a main for him, a lot of players really took an interest in this fun idea.

peachyO made it a really well received fun community thread that was fun and positive that was one of the most active threads we've ever had on Test Your Might, which has caused the birth of this tournament.

Thread is here to get your new main.
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/let-tym-pick-your-new-main-for-a-week.24240/

First character to get 3 votes becomes your new main, list your main(s) and secondaries so people know who to not vote for in that thread.

Now xFriction_Burnx Rampage254 peachyO STB Sgt Reed and myself are setting up an online tournament for all who are interested in testing their new, community selected mains in a competitive event :).

BRACKETS ARE UP

PS3 Bracket
http://challonge.com/newmainps3

Xbox360 Bracket

http://challonge.com/newmainxbox

Rules

1. Double Elimination (must lose twice to be eliminated from tournament).

2. Must stick with your community selected main(no counterpicking, no usage of other characters outside of your main you were given).

3. Best 2 out of 3 for matches outside of top 8.

4. Best 3 out of 5 for top 8 matches

5. Report scores on the PSN side to STB Espio and scores on the XBL side to STB Sgt. Reed.

6. Cut off date to register is 7:00 PM EST. time, October 3rd 2012.

7. This is all for fun and entertainment have fun, say good games etc.

8. This is an online event, lag will happen, please don't make a big deal out of this, it's for fun :).

9. No prizes are available for this event so keep that in mind.

Tournament will take place at 7:00 PM EST. time on Saturday, October 6th 2012.

Chitown MIGHT be streaming matches, while Rampage and Friction Burn will be recording matches to upload to youtube at a later date.

Brackets will be posted soon and those participating will be tagged when I get the complete list sometime within the next 24 hours. I will also use reserved spots for recorded match videos as well.

If anybody would like to stream on either the PSN or Xbox side to help out, please let one of the 5 of us know: Peachy, Sgt Reed, Friction Burn, Rampage or myself.

Espio

Kokomo
TYM name is first, main second, and gamertag is third(coming soon).
PSN Players
Young Trunks/ Smoke/ OctoberHigh
STB Espio/ Shang Tsung/ Espio872
xFriction_Burnx/ Quan Chi/ xFriction_Burnx
Rampage254/ Sonya
PeachyO/ Kano/
Pig Of The Hut/ Noob Saibot/
Spletty /Cyber Sub-Zero/ Spletty91
BillStickers/ Sektor/
Black Bryan/ Nightwolf/
ghostface777o0o Mileena/ ghostface777o0o
Joker8417/ Kitana/ Joker8417
DragonPick /CSZ/ DragonPick
Crum/ Quan Chi
Krayzie/ Sektor
BW1zz /Liu Kang
Gamma/Sindel
Gruff757/Freddy
pickle keeper/ Kabal/ snipenknife96
MashPotatoTower/ Rain
BTK Hy3na/ Raiden
Error /Sektor/ Pittyfulme
Inflames Jax
Wonder Chef Stryker/ ADG_Wonder_Chef
Lexithanius/ Ermac/ Lexithanius
0-BEEF_ SUPREME-0/ Cyrax/ 0-BEEF_ SUPREME-0
Killa Solid/ Skarlet/ friendly--foe
Inflames/ Jax/ EMPEROR_INFLAMES
Total: 26
XBL Players
STB Sgt Reed Shang Tsung/ Sgt Reed 24
Gruntypants Reptile/ Mr Gruntypants
bombrider/Kitana/ bombrider14
Derpin Errday/Stryker/
STB TakeAChance/ Raiden
xInfra Deadx/ Kano
J360/ Freddy
K.O.E_18 /Stryker
Chongo Is Free/ Scorpion/ Chongo Is Free
ironsoulsmasher/ Rain/ LORD NERO2012
ZigZagGamer/ Scorpion/ ZigZagGamer95
Hobozzzx/ Reptile/ aShinyAlakazam
Darkfirestealth/ Kitana
No Good Nelson /Sub-Zero
Forever King/ Jade
Nathan Frost/ Baraka
IjVj Gojira/ Ermac
Vagrant/ Mileena
13rainstorm/Liu Kang
Jimmy Potato/
Shujinkydink/ Jax/
Charlie Murphy/ Scorpion
Wemfs/ Jax/ Meraxous66
LordoftheFLY/ Noob Saibot/ LordoftheFLY
bettyswallaux/ Kenshi/ bettyswallaux
Total: 24

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Sounds hot. My d4-Cartwheel swag will win. :)

Also, Chi said he might be able to stream, but it'll be kinda late when he does cause 7 est is 5 for him and he said he'll probably be spending time with his son during the evening. He also said once he starts streaming, he will archive it and put them on YT for later use.

Awwww.......I won't be able to attend due to reality taking priority on October 6th. D=

Oh well, you guys are out one Darth Vader. (If anybody else was given Kabal. If nobody else was presented with him, then Kuh-Bawl is out of this little tournament.)

I will most likely not be participating. I will not even start with my 1 week Jade challenge until Thursday at the EARLIEST.

I would be interested in doing this if you didn't schedule this during my week of final exams...........................................................................

Maybe next time :(

Well...I guess I'll go ahead and see about getting my "new main" then. I won't be able to play until the week after the next so it'll be for that week...

Espio

Kokomo
Tagging is acting weird in my reserved spots -_-.

WHY WOULD I WANT

FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

6:43

Oh, and you must train me in Jade. I demand this.

OMG lol. I'd be delighted to help you, whatever you want to know just send me a private message. We'll get you that top tier Jade in 24 hours or less.

Ah...you know what...I'll make time for this. Sign me up for XBOX.

Suprisingly people are picking high to top tiers for me lol...

My main will be Kitana...even though she is high tier, I hate you people :coffee: