What's new

New Mains Tournament on PS3 & Xbox360

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
So do you not want me to stream?
Oh, yea I forgot you said you could stream too. Sure, that will be good if you want. I asked ChiTown to stream for us too, but he said he might not get on till a little later after the tourney has already started, so that's why I was only thinking of streaming top 8. I would still like to get the matches that are being streamed, recorded, so I can add them to YouTube.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Welp, fat chance of me making it that far, but I'm fine with having any of my matches streamed.

DJ L Toro

Warrior
too many tests and deadlines this week x_x
havent been able to play quan almost at all. on the plus side i exposed the kenshi matchup. teleport and grab takes care of it :D jk, the dude i was playing was like "what? quan has a teleport?"

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
I've just seen the brackets again for the xbox side and noticed some wins, are people playing now or are they down to people pulling out?

Espio

Kokomo
How many people are on the PS3 tourny?
Is it going to have pools, or just brackets?
Check the brackets. It's just the brackets that are listed.

I've just seen the brackets again for the xbox side and noticed some wins, are people playing now or are they down to people pulling out?
No people that cannot make it have been given a loss in advance so nobody forgets they're not coming.

Espio

Kokomo
Xbox Bracket
http://challonge.com/newmainxbox

Just a reminder to tell everyone they have 15 minutes after 7 to show up, if they don't, they get sent to loser's. If they're still not in by the time we get to loser's bracket, they automatically get disqualified.

Repost Gamertags and mains please.

@Gruntypants
@STB CharlieMurphy
@FOREVER KING
@IjVj Gojira
@ZigZagGamer
@Ironsoulsmasher
@Vagrant