What's new

New Mains Tournament on PS3 & Xbox360

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I wanna try to get everyone's matches recorded for the PS3 side, so it might take a bit longer to finish the tourney. I think xFriction_Burnx and I might have to split it up to get everyone's match recorded, so we will have to make 3 man koths, unless someone doesn't want their match recorded. Also, if it does get streamed, we might only just stream top 8.

Espio

Kokomo
I wanna try to get everyone's matches recorded for the PS3 side, so it might take a bit longer to finish the tourney. I think xFriction_Burnx and I might have to split it up to get everyone's match recorded, so we will have to make 3 man koths, unless someone doesn't want their match recorded. Also, if it does get streamed, we might only just stream top 8.

OMG I love working with you guys <3.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
How are those 50/50s coming along sir? Landed the void yet?
lasti night was the first time i hopped online in like... 2 months. 111 backdash for whif punishing goodness
IDK if I can land the void online. I can do it about 60% offline (two days practice). We shall see. Why didn't they make spear like.... track after half screen. Especially since the hit box on that thing is as big as an ants dick.