What's new

New 'leak' about Kombat Pack 2 ...

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Lady death has literally no cache or marketing power to her name. Even at her peak popularity back in the day she was still only looked at as jerkoff fodder for nerds, cause that's all the character is and there is no depth past that.

Any list with her on it is painfully fake.
Y'all gotta stop calling strong female characters jerk off material with no depth lol.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It's hard to take a female character seriously when she's dressed like her only desire is to give men a boner.
That's nearly the entirety of comic book women. Like what? Lady Death is a bad choice because she's obscure and largely irrelevant which would most likely translate to poor sales. Let's not pretend it's any sort of "higher morality".

S+ Main

Noob
That's nearly the entirety of comic book women. Like what?
I think the problem is the way how almost all comic book characters are wearing very tight clothes and most people are not looking at the men the same way they look at the women, such as big muscular male badass male character and the women who have very attractive features so even before you read the thing you've already got distracted by the visuals in a which you wont in the same way as male character.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Y'all gotta stop calling strong female characters jerk off material with no depth lol.
Lady death is not a strong character unless you mean she swings a sword and kills people. She has the depth of a thimble of water.

Like if you wanna go that route at least Red Sonja has some merit over a complete fucking chump like lady death.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
November 2019 and people still dont get that nrs dont put characters who were base game in the previously title as dlc....
Cyrax, Sektor, Cyber Sub Zero were all in MK9 and were DLC in MKX.

Also, no one on this supposed leaked list was in MKX anyway, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make is, unless I missed something.

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm

Also, no one on this supposed leaked list was in MKX anyway, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make is, unless I missed something.
He's probably referring to my OP where I said that "instead of giving us Reptile / Rain / Mileena / Havik, they give us Lady Death".

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
I can't take people seriously when they complain a character is "jerk-off fodder" with no depth when all we see in this site is people bitching because MK female characters aren't booby bots with no depth anymore.

Anyway, I'd like that KP, I really would. But I don't think it's real personally. The only reason why the first leak was spot on is because we had leaked dialogue lines, now everyone is just riding on the credibility of that one and filling everything else with wishful thinking. Just my two cents though.

Also I thought we were over crying about guest characters when they sell infinitely more than MK universe characters and generate a million times more hype. I'm not a big fan either, but they're not going anywhere. If we had no guests all that would happen is that we'd have fewer DLC characters. NRS's not about to fill 12 DLC slots with characters that when combined would probably sell less than Terminator+Joker+Spawn.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw

He's probably referring to my OP where I said that "instead of giving us Reptile / Rain / Mileena / Havik, they give us Lady Death".
Yeah i was referring to that.
I dont think you can make an example of cyrax, sektor and cyber sub because the character who was dlc is Triborg, they were merely variations of that character.
Its the same thing if we got like chamaleon and he had a variation of ermac and reptile, it wouldn’t been THE characters as dlc, just merely variations of someone else.

KCJ506

Noob
Yeah i was referring to that.
I dont think you can make an example of cyrax, sektor and cyber sub because the character who was dlc is Triborg, they were merely variations of that character.
Its the same thing if we got like chamaleon and he had a variation of ermac and reptile, it wouldn’t been THE characters as dlc, just merely variations of someone else.
Yeah that's why whenever I bring up NRS' history of not making characters DLC if they were in the base roster of the previous games, I don't count Triborg as an example of being otherwise. As an addition to what you said, the cyborgs also didn't have individual fatalities. They all had the same X-ray attack. They even all had the same intro dialogue rather than character specific ones depending on which one you were using.