What's new

New 'leak' about Kombat Pack 2 ...

DeftMonk

Noob
I don’t care what people say, guest characters are fucking whack.

Let’s be done with this shit please. I’m not a child getting excited because I can play as Michael Myers for 5 minutes.
I dunno bro if they ever add boba fett or darth Vader I will lose my shit. I know Vader was in sc but I would love to see some Vader brutalities in mk. Also shao Kahn v Vader and EB/terminator v boba fett dialogue.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
Guests may be popular but im not gonna pretend to like, for example, half of KP1 being guests.

Also this leak is fake as fuck. Same old "use known info to make me look credible" nonsense.

R.E.D.

RedArcadeStick
Who tf is Lady Death lmao
joke aside i hope they give us Fujin. Like... cmon man they've teased us about Fujin since MK9 lol.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Sareena would be incredible as would Lady Death. I had a pretty badass poster of Lady Death in my bedroom as a 90's teen. She's never been super mainstream though so she'd be a pretty obscure guest choice and she's always been hyper sexualized.

The way they have these characters spread out is so frustrating though. It's like the damn PS5 will be out before the end of Kombat Pack 2.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
  1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Ash Williams
  4. Sareena
  5. Michael Myers
  6. Lady Death
In my opinion, if true, it's a good KP. Don't know Lady Death, for Havik, bummer if he's not in, but happy for Sareena to get her chance to shine. Here's the link to the leak :

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/78127942

Don't have a clue if it's real. If it is, guest characters become more and more unnecessary. I mean, not putting Reptile / Mileena / Rain / Havik / INSERT FAVE MK CHAR HERE in order to put … Lady Death? Who the fuck reads Lady Death these days? Seriously hoping it's fake as fuck, although it's the first KP which is going to have 3 female fighters if true.
Too many females for this to be true, lol everyone knows NRS can't be asked to put more than one woman in a DLC pack. 2 is a maybe but 3 is definitely more than they've ever done before.Their games are always a sausage fest and it sucks.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Tiddies and costume and next to no one knowing who she is aside, there's no way in any universe you get Lady Death in a game that already has Sindel.

I think T-800 might be the all around lamest DLC ever produced in an NRS game, so I'm very nervous as to how they would stretch out Michael enough for him to fit into a fighting game.
Ash Williams has enough personality and Evil Dead weirdness going for him, but Michael? Slow, methodical stabbing machine. No magic, no spooky ambience, and no real history of big evil battles like most of his movie murder counterparts.
But hey...if we get Sheeva, Fujin, Ash (and his chainsaw), and then Sareena and Havik get in, they could have Tom Brady as the last DLC for all I care.

DeftMonk

Noob
I think T-800 might be the all around lamest DLC ever produced in an NRS game,
huh? Do other people feel this way? I thought they did a great job. I kinda would like to see the doomslayer (dude from doom) to coincide with doom eternal coming out. I’m probably in a minority on that one tho. He doesn’t speak tho so there’s that problem haha

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
huh? Do other people feel this way? I thought they did a great job. I kinda would like to see the doomslayer (dude from doom) to coincide with doom eternal coming out. I’m probably in a minority on that one tho. He doesn’t speak tho so there’s that problem haha
Jason, Alien and Predator didn't speak either. Doesn't matter for Doomslayer. And you're not the minority. If a guest is inevitable, Doomslayer is one of my top choices. But I would swap any, ANY guest in order to have even the LAMEST MK character.

Well, except Mokap. That guy can fuck the right off.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm cool with everyone on that list except Lady Death, I mean...it's possible I guess if this is true but then remember NRS put a useless DJ skin for Sub, casted Ronda for Sonya(we all know how well that went lol) and put freaking Leatherface in MK X who again nobody asked for) so if she's in, I really won't be that surprised. But the others are great picks so whatever.

KCJ506

Noob
Jason, Alien and Predator didn't speak either. Doesn't matter for Doomslayer. And you're not the minority. If a guest is inevitable, Doomslayer is one of my top choices. But I would swap any, ANY guest in order to have even the LAMEST MK character.
None of the guests in MKX spoke. However all of the guests announced for MK11 talk. So it would be a bit awkward to have some guests speak and one that doesn't.

MKF30

Theres rumors doom slayer may be in smash down the line. If that's true he ain't going to be in mk lol

I don’t care what people say, guest characters are fucking whack.

Let’s be done with this shit please. I’m not a child getting excited because I can play as Michael Myers for 5 minutes.
Depends on the character imo. My hype for Spawn and Ash is uncontainable because of how perfectly I feel they fit MK.

MKF30

I don't see why that would matter considering Terminator was a guest in 3 completely different games this year.
Yeah but terminator is terminator, everyone knows who that is or that arnold is the t800. How many people worldwide honestly not an 80s kid knows who "doom slayer" is in comparison to the terminator? Lol just saying man.

Makuholick

Killa Queen
Hot take: NRS's disrelish of free dress bikinis will not let Lady Death anywhere near the series. And if our first 3D character is Female cyber Sub-Zero, what makes you think they have the decency to reach out and pull someone like Sareena
I thought they did a great job.
We all stuck our tongues out for another teleporter! Yeah!

MKF30

Totally forgot about her attire, though if LD was in she'd be dressed like a nun or just you know give her the Skarlet treatment.

Last edited:

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Lady death has literally no cache or marketing power to her name. Even at her peak popularity back in the day she was still only looked at as jerkoff fodder for nerds, cause that's all the character is and there is no depth past that.

Any list with her on it is painfully fake.

MKF30

Honestly, she's not even that good for wack o fodder when you compare her to say Vampirella. Ironically, she was played by Kitana actress Talisa Soto. :D She's gorgeous, the movie was meh but she did a good job for what she was given.

Last edited: