What's new

New 'leak' about Kombat Pack 2 ...

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Every week there's a new 'leak' about who the KP2 characters are going to be. Here's the latest news bulletin:

So, first off, take it with a grain of salt. Just went through gamefaqs, and found an interresting post about someone having infos from someone affiliated with NRS (he goes by the name "Chicago", don't know if this means anything, but pretty sure it's to say NRS), and that is not with them anymore, for an unknown reason, probably to leak infos, but the first thing said is that, Michael Myers is in, that we have to expect a KP2 trailer in spring or summer, and that Michael will coincide with Halloween Kills. So, pretty logical with the choice of Michael Myers coinciding with the new movie coming. But then, something that I did not thought, is that later in the post, he says the WHOLE KP2, it goes like that :

1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Ash Williams
  4. Sareena
  5. Michael Myers
  6. Lady Death
In my opinion, if true, it's a good KP. Don't know Lady Death, for Havik, bummer if he's not in, but happy for Sareena to get her chance to shine. Here's the link to the leak :

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/78127942

Don't have a clue if it's real. If it is, guest characters become more and more unnecessary. I mean, not putting Reptile / Mileena / Rain / Havik / INSERT FAVE MK CHAR HERE in order to put … Lady Death? Who the fuck reads Lady Death these days? Seriously hoping it's fake as fuck, although it's the first KP which is going to have 3 female fighters if true.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
This is your typical "leak" in which they utilize either safe or already known information to lend credibility to the other unknown items. There's literally no telling if this is true or not so there's no reason to build any hype from it.

Last edited:

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Idk who Lady Death is so ill have to look her up. I know you guys and girls are sick of slasher guests but ima have to celebrate that if its true Michael is one of my favorite characters of all time! Having him in MK would be a dream come true! Ash is also a welcomed edition but they REALLY need Bruce to come do the voice acting.

Havik, Sareena, Sheeva and Fujin? It's literally perfect.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
fake as hell ....

someone picked up the remaining 3 leaked DLC characters we already know, and put some crazy ass speculation about it

Lady Death ? really ? on MK 11 ? this game with such SJW agenda running on it and against all sex appeal ? they will cover her with a burka or something ? haha :p

Mike Myers ? no way, too much similar to Jason .... Myers is boring as hell as fiction character, so, nope :confused:

Despite, NRS would never ever put 3 female characters in the same KP ..... no fucking way this will ever happen in this game

unless some really convicing proof leaks later, on 2020 and show us something belivable, for now, prepare ourselves for a lot of fake news and bad false rumours about KP2 ..... :joker:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Idk who Lady Death is so ill have to look her up. I know you guys and girls are sick of slasher guests but ima have to celebrate that if its true Michael is one of my favorite characters of all time! Having him in MK would be a dream come true! Ash is also a welcomed edition but they REALLY need Bruce to come do the voice acting.

Havik, Sareena, Sheeva and Fujin? It's literally perfect.
Havik's not in this 'leak', which I admit, is the main reason I want it to be fake. If it's true, it means he's either out, or goes to a 2021 KP3 … which sucks donkey d%$k.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I'm not gonna hold my breath when it comes to leaks, no matter how "legit" people say they are. And as you say, there are new ones all the time claiming they are indeed "legit". So yeah, I'm gonna wait until we get some official info and just gonna disregard these "leaks".

Gamer68

Fujin!
This screams fake to me.

• It's GameFAQs
  • Doesn't seem OP is known for leaking anything in the past
  • Never heard of Lady Death until now. Maybe I'm out of touch with the character and there's something big she was in recently or something, but I don't really see why they would pick this character (NRS or WB) over all the other characters they could do. Robocop, Pennywise, another DC character, etc, etc.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Havik's not in this 'leak', which I admit, is the main reason I want it to be fake. If it's true, it means he's either out, or goes to a 2021 KP3 … which sucks donkey d%$k.
Wow idk why I thought I saw Havik listed. Lol im losing it :D

I really want him in too though, he is one of my favorites from the 3D era along with Drahmin lol

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I know. I have no idea if WB or NRS legitimately think that Lady Death or Myers are going to produce more revenue than classic or 3D era MK characters.
Literally didn't know who Lady Death was 'till this thread, but Michael Myers is a really iconic character my man. And his latest movie also did pretty well. I guarantee to you he definitely would sell better than most of the possible MK DLC candidates at this rate.

I literally don't see the hype behind sareena other than a decent design, and appearances in sub zero mythologies and Armageddon

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I saw this on reddit
Obviously not real but I would love Sareena. Oh and I’m a sucker for horror movies so Ash and Myers I would love too. But you can tell whoever made this up thought of another 90s comic book character like Spawn and settled on Lady Death lmao

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
The chances of Mileena, Reptile, Rain, Ermac, or anyone from MKX being in MK11 are 0. Period.

Michael Myers could be pretty dope, but he doesn't talk. And I don't think we're gonna see any silent characters in this game (Think Jason, Alien, Leatherface, and Predator from MKX)

I have no idea if WB or NRS legitimately think that Lady Death or Myers are going to produce more revenue than classic or 3D era MK characters.
I don't know who Lady Death is, but you can bet your ass Michael Myers will outsell any and all classic 3D era MK characters.

Y'all overestimate the popularity of some of these 'classic' MK characters and underestimate the popularity of guest characters so hard.

Of course any old trash will sell over an estabished character because it is purely made to grab casual attention and buys.

Oh sure you can pick 1 or 2 guests that do fit but when you go for more or you keep doing it you eventually end up with bad bad picks.
Look at Negan and Noctis in Tekken, Look at The Joker in MK, How bout THE APPRENTICE in Soul Calibur or Cole McGrath in Cross Tekken
But does MK11 need 6 guests? I really don't think it does. I don't think it needs Pennywise or Michael Myers or Pumpkinhead or Lady Death.

Guests in fighting games won't stop and will only get worse/larger as time goes on but that doesn't mean I have to personally encourage it.

E

Eldriken

Michael Myers would fucking kill (heh heh) sales. Let's not even pretend. But he's probably not gonna happen and that sucks.

I'd probably take to him like I did Jason. I loooved Jason.

E

Eldriken

The chances of Mileena, Reptile, Rain, Ermac, or anyone from MKX being in MK11 are 0. Period.

Michael Myers could be pretty dope, but he doesn't talk. And I don't think we're gonna see any silent characters in this game (Think Jason, Alien, Leatherface, and Predator from MKX)

I don't know who Lady Death is, but you can bet your ass Michael Myers will outsell any and all classic 3D era MK characters.

Y'all overestimate the popularity of some of these 'classic' MK characters and underestimate the popularity of guest characters so hard.
I can't believe people still haven't realised that characters that don't "belong" in NRS games (Scorpion in Injustice, Jason in MKX and Sub-Zero in Injustice 2) sell like mad. The gap is usually quite substantial.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Myers would sell like hot cakes, honestly like top 3 most sold in the game easily lol. I’ve never been able to get on the anti guest train because NRS just really likes adding stuff I’m into lmfao, my two favorite things as a little kid were horror movies and MK. I don’t want too many guests at all, 4 is plenty, but damn the thought of Michael Myers does get me excited (even though it won’t happen).