What's new

New Injustice 2 trailer. "Lines Redrawn", Brainiac & Robin Screenshots, Order Bonuses, and more!

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
I still have a very odd feeling that the motto "lines re-drawn" is a time-line driven story. From what I am reading Brainiac doesn't have the ability to time travel
(still hope for Dr. Manhattan)
I feel like he meant that more as in the lines between good and evil. Because he says that while Wonder women is fighting Super girl - so perhaps he is like - huh you think she's evil wait till you see what Braniac's been cooking

So this trailer gives us confirmation of Darkseid preorder and new characters of Ivy, Robin, Bane, and Braniac.

The link provided by Kokoko shows us there will be 31 characters, there will then be 9 DLC characters, and that NRS will be doing more alternate characater skins this time...starting with Reverse Flash (again confirming Flash), John Stewart (likely confirming the return of Hal Jordan), and Power Girl.

Joker is in the trailer but it's just showing his death from the first story. I believe he will be playable but I'm not sure that this really confirms him here.

Did I miss anything?

Hype!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
if you're curious about why Robin and Batman are fighting, it's a continuation from ij1:

"Hey, Dick said something about ordering Chinese? "

"focus, Tim. "

"Not unless we get eggrolls"

*explosion*

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
So, this trailer gives us confirmation of Darkseid preorder and new characters of Ivy, Robin, Bane, and Braniac.

The link provided by Kokoko shows us there will be 31 characters, there will then be 9 DLC characters, and that NRS will be doing more alternate characater skins this time...starting with Reverse Flash (again confirming Flash), John Steward (likely confirming the return of Hal Jordan), and Power Girl.

Joker is in the trailer but it's just showing his death from the first story. I believe he will be playable but I'm not sure that this really confirms him here.

Did I miss anything?

Hype!!!!!!!!
Would not get too excited with that 31 character thing

I bet that counts as seoerate characters like Green Arrow and Red Arrow

Hope I'm wrong though

Lokheit

Noob
Well, my conditions for buying this game were Poison Ivy and DLC Sub-Zero... well played Boon, well played...

I can see a trait being like a ground sprout trap, combined with OH long range vine attack (Lasher style) and "scorpion/smoke spear like" move for the restand htb vortex... ok, everything combined would be too OP (though in the context of what Supergirl can do, as long as the rest of the character is balanced it could work...) but I think at least some of those moves are in.