What's new

New Injustice 2 trailer. "Lines Redrawn", Brainiac & Robin Screenshots, Order Bonuses, and more!

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I still have a very odd feeling that the motto "lines re-drawn" is a time-line driven story. From what I am reading Brainiac doesn't have the ability to time travel

(still hope for Dr. Manhattan)

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I think you misinterpreted Sloth's post. lol

I'm sure he will let you know himself. =P

But to be on topic: NRS really is killing it with the villains at the moment. I can't wait to see who else we get.
It's possible I have and if I did I will gladly apologize. Just seemed out of sorts to me the way I saw it and not everyone who is excited for female characters are that way thats all I meant

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Her being in the trailer makes me want Swamp Thing more, personally. Who is the supreme plant user? I want that match up.
I mean that's not even a question for anyone who knows their comics but would still be such a hype matchup. Couldn't agree more that her being in the trailer just adds to the Swamp Thing hype train.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I mean that's not even a question for anyone who knows their comics but would still be such a hype matchup. Couldn't agree more that her being in the trailer just adds to the Swamp Thing hype train.
I don't actually know Swamp Thing's comics, but I did read most of the Injustice comics, and from what I saw there, I'm pretty sure Swamp Thing would have mopped if it hadn't all gone south.

If I wanted to get acquainted with the character, where's a good place to start?

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I don't actually know Swamp Thing's comics, but I did read most of the Injustice comics, and from what I saw there, I'm pretty sure Swamp Thing would have mopped if it hadn't all gone south.

If I wanted to get acquainted with the character, where's a good place to start?
Have to go with Alan Moore's Saga of the Swamp Thing just because it's Alan fucking Moore. I think they split it into four or five trades which is pretty manageable too.

It also laid the groundwork for a lot of DC's best series (like Sandman) in terms of how it mined the depths of DC's more obscure mythos. Definitely a great read and intro to Swamp Thing.