What's new

Breakthrough New HUGE Tech BA

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
i tested everything in the first post against kryptonian smash, 113 links into almost everything

i need to find bomb setups with this
Very interesting stuff. I've always just done 113 bomb or sith hands, never thought about cancelling into trait. Where are you getting the cancel adv number from?

Giving me some good new blockstring ideas though. B23 d1~orbs 113 mb lightning for instance.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Very interesting stuff. I've always just done 113 bomb or sith hands, never thought about cancelling into trait. Where are you getting the cancel adv number from?

Giving me some good new blockstring ideas though. B23 d1~orbs 113 mb lightning for instance.
I calculated it by eye against lexs charge and my an approx estimate against kryptonian crush

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Trying it now. And this is a bit much......

Like stated you could MB low lightning after it without being able to poke, but I think the dirtiest part is that he gets a disgusting mixup that pretty much assures some damage at least.

***113xxtrait on block then....****

1. grab >> If it works they take the damage from the trait and the grab which nets about 20%. If they break the grab they still take the trait damage.

2. instant MB divekick >> Could cross up into full combo and the spacing is always the same because the opponent is jailed in blockstun. Even if it doesn't cross up though it's a true safe 50/50 mixup between trying to minimize damage by breaking a grab or trying to block the divekick. It's even worst than 50/50 because it could also cross up though.

The safest option would be to not try to break the grab and try to block the divekick as best as possible because of the fear of the 48% combo he gets from that.

This is truly too much.... if someone finds something to counter this then please speak up.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Trying it now. And this is a bit much......

Like stated you could MB low lightning after it without being able to poke, but I think the dirtiest part is that he gets a disgusting mixup that pretty much assures some damage at least.

***113xxtrait on block then....****

1. grab >> If it works they take the damage from the trait and the grab which nets about 20%. If they break the grab they still take the trait damage.

2. instant MB divekick >> Could cross up into full combo and the spacing is always the same because the opponent is jailed in blockstun. Even if it doesn't cross up though it's a true safe 50/50 mixup between trying to minimize damage by breaking a grab or trying to block the divekick. It's even worst than 50/50 because it could also cross up though.

The safest option would be to not try to break the grab and try to block the divekick as best as possible because of the fear of the 48% combo he gets from that.

This is truly too much.... if someone finds something to counter this then please speak up.
thats not the mixup

the mixup is that you either block backwards for divekick or block low

then b23 will fuck shit up

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Tried it out, best way to not get mixed up is just take the 3 (24% if ex'd w/ lightning hands) off the 113 instead. but then again BA could go 112 punish. ugh!
Push block

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Cat

Note
113 starts with a high so can be ducked.
You can push block and avoid the frame trap

Ill have to mess with it when I get home

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Note
113 starts with a high so can be ducked.
You can push block and avoid the frame trap

Ill have to mess with it when I get home

its meant to be used off of b1 b23 jump or dash in from your opp

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Nice find, this seems really cheap, cheap enough where I can't imagine any scenario where it doesn't get nerfed lol.

Cat

Duck against Black Adam when he's up close then spend meter anytime he touches you on block.

Sounds foolproof.
Well he needs trait for it. So he cant do it all the time. And hes giving up damage on combos with trait. Also need meter to do the dk or face punishment.
And he still has to pull the mix up off.

Its a great set up. But lbsh. Chars like KF and batgirl get free 50/50 without using meter or trait.

Cat

Nice find, this seems really cheap, cheap enough where I can't imagine any scenario where it doesn't get nerfed lol.
Nerf what? Hes using trait and meter to get a 50/50. Did we all forget batgirl and KF get free 50/50s? Lol

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Nerf what? Hes using trait and meter to get a 50/50. Did we all forget batgirl and KF get free 50/50s? Lol

but he can also do 113 trait throw or non mb lightning or b23 which dont use any meter

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage

KF use to have a tech where if you use 111xxtrait on block on the opponent that she'd get a free mixup. Because of it they nerfed the recovery on trait so hard that her regular damage is now under 30% without a jump in and any kind of trait canceling is impossible now.

Sure, KF and Batgirl could vortex but they don't have the amazing range game that Black Adam has. This is literally all KF and Batgirl have as far as racking on damage outside of the corner because their far away game is average at best. After her nerfs it's debatable if KF is even top 10 anymore though of course she is still good.

Black Adam has some of the best keepaway in the game, gains meter like mad, and could stall for time/trait because of his amazing dashes and space control. So I can't really see how him needing some meter and a trait justify him STILL being a canidate for some nerfs. The whole "Black Adam shouldn't be touched" thing would be a dangerous thing if NRS actually listened man.