Is this good?

• yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
Yea I got you. But as I said, what interested me with this tech was the glitchiness of it, and not necessarily it's utility as an oki killer. Maybe I can find properties like this with other characters.
I see. Well when I get home I'll do some lab work, if this beats batgirls cartwheel (which I doubt it does, fingers crossed) then I can definitely see this as a go-to for that match up.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
I like this tech. I have never actually tried blowing wakeups up with mb oa interesting. Just another tool you can use. Don't have to do it all the time. I'll keep this in mind for certain characters. I'm going to the lab.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Blackula and I were just talking about this yesterday, this is very good vs hawkgirl's mace charge wake up, gg hawkgirl

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I see. Well when I get home I'll do some lab work, if this beats batgirls cartwheel (which I doubt it does, fingers crossed) then I can definitely see this as a go-to for that match up.
It beats every 1s wake up except shazams tele port my batgirl cartweel still hasn't uploaded to youtube but yh it works against her cartwheel

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Do you have to preemptively meter burn? Or can you hit confirm it when you see them wakeup? Because if it's the later I can see this being more useful than mb b/f3 in some instances.

Just a little titbit for you though, no (decent) batgirl will wakeup cartwheel from that distance. You might as well just whiff punish with b1 or LM at that point.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I feel like people calling this tech bad didn't watch the video against Scorpion or Batgirl. My eyes just about blew out of my goddamn head. If this is something he can do on reaction (don't know how long of an MB window he has), sweet jesus.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I feel like people calling this tech bad didn't watch the video against Scorpion or Batgirl. My eyes just about blew out of my goddamn head. If this is something he can do on reaction (don't know how long of an MB window he has), sweet jesus.
Yea, and I bet half of the people didn't watch them and the reset didn't really understand what was going on.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
So much hate on tym, you post a tech, it may be already found or not, he gets shit on anyway. Good job tym. No wonder alot of character tech forums are dead.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Do you have to preemptively meter burn? Or can you hit confirm it when you see them wakeup? Because if it's the later I can see this being more useful than mb b/f3 in some instances.

Just a little titbit for you though, no (decent) batgirl will wakeup cartwheel from that distance. You might as well just whiff punish with b1 or LM at that point.
you can confirm it

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
yh thank you

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Well the good thing about this tech is that you get guaranteed chip on an opponent from distance if you time your rocket meaty. It's easy to react to wake up attacks with a MB after you see them wake up with something. Just means that you can get that rocket chip for free and force them to block on their wake up really.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Well the good thing about this tech is that you get guaranteed chip on an opponent from distance if you time your rocket meaty. It's easy to react to wake up attacks with a MB after you see them wake up with something. Just means that you can get that rocket chip for free and force them to block on their wake up really.
exactly that is why i did this you will always have a advantage

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
This is really neat, good find and effort.

I just ask one thing from you tho, please reply to more than one replies in one post. It makes really hard to read/understand your responses :p