Is this good?

• yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Every thread you make you put "new" when the shit is months old.
I don't know if the mb has some sort of invincibility killing properties, but you didn't respond to my message. Maybe you can test if meaty mb rocket blows up batgirl's tp?

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
His backdash is stupid lmfao. He can backdash through oa rockets free. It's strange.
strange is an understatement it's dumb. yet another game where the chosen few characters will dictate a poorly designed and balanced game once again. The band aides are already in place with more armor for certain characters and various other stupid things. Glad I just like to play because I enjoy DC characters this game is in a sad state. Not to mention the dual and triple button meter burn and intreactable button inputs are just getting in the way at this point.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
strange is an understatement it's dumb. yet another game where the chosen few characters will dictate a poorly designed and balanced game once again. The band aides are already in place with more armor for certain characters and various other stupid things. Glad I just like to play because I enjoy DC characters this game is in a sad state. Not to mention the dual and triple button meter burn and intreactable button inputs are just getting in the way at this point.
lol you really dont like the mechanics do you :(

187x

Noob
I don't know if the mb has some sort of invincibility killing properties, but you didn't respond to my message. Maybe you can test if meaty mb rocket blows up batgirl's tp?
But i answered your question when i replied to subzero. I dont have batgirl.

SimSim

But i answered your question when i replied to subzero. I dont have batgirl.
I don't have time to check it myself (but I very much doubt that normal MB rocket straight up beats invincible wake ups), but regardless if this is true, what is shown in this thread is a mechanic that is interesting in itself and definitely not the same as you show in your video. Therefor this thread and this content has value beyond just "oki killing tech".

187x

Noob
I don't have time to check it myself (but I very much doubt that normal MB rocket straight up beats invincible wake ups), but regardless if this is true, what is shown in this thread is a mechanic that is interesting in itself and definitely not the same as you show in your video. Therefor this thread and this content has value beyond just "oki killing tech".
You just dont throw a MB rocket and expect it to beat wakeups. You have to time it correctly, For example is easier to do it on zod then DS. Because as soon as he flips and is in air you MB it.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
you sir know your shit

SimSim

You just dont throw a MB rocket and expect it to beat wakeups. You have to time it correctly, For example is easier to do it on zod then DS. Because as soon as he flips and is in air you MB it.
So basically you time the attack to hit the opponent after his invincibility frames has run out. This is basic stuff. Now how do you time that meaty explosion on someone who has an invincible wake up move that makes them land behind you or over your head?

187x

Noob
So basically you time the attack to hit the opponent after his invincibility frames has run out. This is basic stuff. Now how do you time that meaty explosion on someone who has an invincible wake up move that makes them land behind you or over your head?
Timing

SimSim

Yes, with this GL tech it's timing because it makes the explosion track the opponent. But isn't the timing in letting the rocket hit as a meaty on an invincible attack? In your video your rocket is behind the opponent when he wakes up, so it's basically just a meaty MB, not a meaty rocket that will track if it's a tp move? I am asking this because I am not sure how this works.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Yes, with this GL tech it's timing because it makes the explosion track the opponent. But isn't the timing in letting the rocket hit as a meaty on an invincible attack? In your video your rocket is behind the opponent when he wakes up, so it's basically just a meat MB not a meaty rocket that will track if it's a tp move? I am asking this because I am not sure how this works.

:joker:real talks

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
Not worth the bar IMO. As a gl player you have to know when to use your meter, just dumping it on random rockets to try and stuff wake ups doesn't seem like the greatest idea. Especially since it's probably not universal. I think the bar is better spent somewhere else. There isn't anything that this does that a MB B3 can't do better. Hell, it has armor and leaves you at advantage as well. Not as much as mb or, but still enough for a free b1 check which is all you can really ask for.

SimSim

Not worth the bar IMO. As a gl player you have to know when to use your meter, just dumping it on random rockets to try and stuff wake ups doesn't seem like the greatest idea. Especially since it's probably not universal. I think the bar is better spent somewhere else. There isn't anything that this does that a MB B3 can't do better. Hell, it has armor and leaves you at advantage as well. Not as much as mb or, but still enough for a free b1 check which is all you can really ask for.
does mb b3 beat batgirls tp?

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
does mb b3 beat batgirls tp?
Can't say for sure. At work right now. But like I said earlier, if this has any practical utility it might be match up specific. "For those hard to reach places" if you will. Other wise I wouldn't go astray from tried and true tactics you know?

SimSim

Can't say for sure. At work right now. But like I said earlier, if this has any practical utility it might be match up specific. "For those hard to reach places" if you will. Other wise I wouldn't go astray from tried and true tactics you know?
Yea I got you. But as I said, what interested me with this tech was the glitchiness of it, and not necessarily it's utility as an oki killer. Maybe I can find properties like this with other characters.

Mr FiF

Youtube.com/IIMR5
ive been experimenting with this for a bit. after you mb the missle you can b3 for some Nasty damage