Is this good?

• yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I Came up with a new anti wake up tech that works against most characters it works you can choose what ever combo you want to mix it with but make sure your opponents are distant it you can choose how many bars you want to waste the more bars the more damage. here are some examples ENJOY p.s all my videos haven't uploaded i have more anti wake up tech videos

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I Came up with a new anti wake up tech that works against most characters it works you can choose what ever combo you want to mix it with but make sure your opponents are distant it you can choose how many bars you want to waste the more bars the more damage. here are some examples ENJOY p.s all my videos haven't uploaded i have more anti wake up tech videos

Makes me wonder if other MB's have this property: Special move hits the invincible frames, making you able to MB it, then the MB part tracks the opponent wherever. Good find!

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Nice vids dude, but let me point out that no Catwoman player will ever wake up with a dash if you're at a distance, plus if he meter burns it, he'll have 2 hits of armour. Your oa's rocket will be stuffed :)

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Nice vids dude, but let me point out that no Catwoman player will ever wake up with a dash if you're at a distance, plus if he meter burns it, he'll have 2 hits of armour. Your oa's rocket will be stuffed :)
i wouldnt do it from a range where she can meter burn

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
I was messing around with setups using meaty mb OR's in vanilla. Like version 1.00 pre day one patch vanilla. When mb OR was an overhead. Idk why they nerfed that. Well actually I do lol. Could've had so many fun setups. Imagine mid screen cross up turbine. We'd have a b1 / mb OR 50/50. So sad

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I was messing around with setups using meaty mb OR's in vanilla. Like version 1.00 pre day one patch vanilla. When mb OR was an overhead. Idk why they nerfed that. Well actually I do lol. Could've had so many fun setups. Imagine mid screen cross up turbine. We'd have a b1 / mb OR 50/50. So sad
i now that is so true they havent given green lantern no love

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I've done this a few times on knock down. the reason why it works is because this game decided to have pre standing frames on every character when knock down. I think there is about 4 frames of stand up which is why delayed cross up's on wake up can be ambiguous. Thanks for making the video I've used it a few times and just really forgot about doing this more often then not.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I've done this a few times on knock down. the reason why it works is because this game decided to have pre standing frames on every character when knock down. I think there is about 4 frames of stand up which is why delayed cross up's on wake up can be ambiguous. Thanks for making the video I've used it a few times and just really forgot about doing this more often then not.
no problem i want his forward 2 to be a true mid

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
it really is im surprised wonder woman hasn't got a damage nerf
I am not even going to complain about damage because it doesn't make sense to, my honest concern in this game is how safe certain characters can just play a match up and how movement was given to certain characters that didn't need 3 viable options to move around the screen.