What's new

Tech New Ermac vortex technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Ok so i was at the lab with Ermac yesterday and i did B2 and then teleport. After that i went for the unblockable. Seems that its much easier to connect it than 12 teleport. The AI opponent was set on jumping ofc. Check it out and tell me what you guys think about it.

EDIT : Props to Loogie for findings and posting it. Good find man.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Ok so i was at the lab with Ermac yesterday and i did B2 and then teleport. After that i went for the unblockable. Seems that its much easier to connect it than 12 teleport. The AI opponent was set on jumping ofc. Check it out and tell me what you guys think about it.

EDIT : Props to Loogie for findings and posting it. Good find man.
Do you mean b2 again after teleport? Can you post some video or explain it a little bit better?

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
That seems like a coo mixup, hows the damage? I honestly was kinda iffy bout the vortex because I never use 121. But ill check it out now for sure

Creepy00

Noob
I think i know what [MENTION=6696]metzos13[/MENTION] refers to. After a b2(uncharged or half, not full) teleport, it pushes and puts the opponent on a stagger motion as scorpion vortex game, giving you a free jump setup. However, it isnt a good as scorpion since it will only work on grounded opponent and opponent recovers bit faster? You can also do this with 12 teleport. New or not, it is another tool.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I think i know what [MENTION=6696]metzos13[/MENTION] refers to. After a b2(uncharged or half, not full) teleport, it pushes and puts the opponent on a stagger motion as scorpion vortex game, giving you a free jump setup. However, it isnt a good as scorpion since it will only work on grounded opponent and opponent recovers bit faster? You can also do this with 12 teleport. New or not, it is another tool.

After teleport you dash in (no jp) and do the unblockable. Its mostly a setup. It depends when you will release B2 and that mindfucks the opponent. If he jumps backwards for example you can always cancel it and go for a TKS. If he attempts a cross-up you can cancel with backdash and 1 AA the opponent and then lift. Its all about the mixups. If the opponent decides to down poke you can always release the B2 to hit your opponent. Yeah this move is very fast believe it or not.

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
i tried doing it i dont get it.. if you cancel b2 and tele the guy is just gonna block your teleport

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
I ll give you the commands. jp B2 ( not unblockable) teleport dash B2 charge setups.
I didn't try it yet , but what if the oponent block the not charged b2 and you do teleport, cause is not hitt comfirmed...........?Do you get punished?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I didn't try it yet , but what if the oponent block the not charged b2 and you do teleport, cause is not hitt comfirmed...........?Do you get punished?
B2 on block cant be special canceled. You have to hit confirm it. Plus not charged B2 on block is full combo punishable anyway.

charlieonline

well the guy said to cancel the b2 then teleport... when you mean cancel you you mean a complete cancel like a dash or just release it halfway or somethin?

i tried 12 tele b2 and the b2 whiffed also :(

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
well the guy said to cancel the b2 then teleport... when you mean cancel you you mean a complete cancel like a dash or just release it halfway or somethin?

i tried 12 tele b2 and the b2 whiffed also :(

What i mean by cancel B2 into teleport is that you must HIT with B2 first and then give the command of the teleport. Also after the teleport you need to dash in and then use B2. If you do B2 after the teleport ofc it will whiff :)

charlieonline

k hang on trying it out..

edit:

ok so its full b2 charge tele dash b2 charge into lift. i did it with ex lift into jump kick tele 22 push. you could probably follow with 22 ex push tele into another b2 charge lawlz

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Why not just b+2~lift? Am I missing something?

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
You could do that I guess......but B2+teleport has good mix up potential.I probabaly wont use it myself cause I like to play it safe

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
but why would u guys do the dash b2 after the tele when you can just lift?

Pity i dont have the equipment to show you what i mean. The command is: B2( not full charge) d,b 4. The point of this thread is that a new way of linking the teleport into a setup combo was found. The only one we knew Ermac had until now was 1,2 d,b 4.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Its a new ''vortex'' tech for using teleport as a combo except 12 tele for mixups.
But wouldn't b+2~teleport carry the exact same risk as b+2~lift with less reward? I'm confused. (Pretend I'm an idiot who doesn't play Ermac)

Status
Not open for further replies.