What's new

New Ermac tech discovered.. looking for PSN user with camcorder

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
Too bad you can't cancel it as quickly as Sindel.. it be pretty slick having a levi cancel pressure game with Ermac haha

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
What if you use levitate cancel(after blocked strings with push back) to continue preassure......is there something similar to Sindels cancel? It seems that 121 comes very fast after you cancel the levitate.
na, there is no instant drop right after levitate either. You have to go thru the whole move before you can cancel it..

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
No one ever expects/wants to take the chance on you stopping in mid-chop...
Its not the end-all be-all of throw setups, but ive had some odd encounters with it.
Ill explain with bullets :eek:

-b114 is safe
-b1~throw is useful (unexpected)
-In my experience: After doing b1~throw enough times, the opponent actually stops blocking (to try and poke out of the grab)
-Ergo, you are able to land b114 in situations that you shouldnt be allowed to
-*Rational thinking ----> Irrational thinking ----> Mind game definition

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Its not the end-all be-all of throw setups, but ive had some odd encounters with it.
Ill explain with bullets :eek:

-b114 is safe
-b1~throw is useful (unexpected)
-In my experience: After doing b1~throw enough times, the opponent actually stops blocking (to try and poke out of the grab)
-Ergo, you are able to land b114 in situations that you shouldnt be allowed to
-*Rational thinking ----> Irrational thinking ----> Mind game definition
I love when partial insanity is the best policy.

zaf

professor
What if you use levitate cancel(after blocked strings with push back) to continue preassure......is there something similar to Sindels cancel? It seems that 121 comes very fast after you cancel the levitate.
if you levitate cancel you can still get hit out.
you can get hit out of the levitate before you can cancel it, airblast or tele